How Does Steve Nash Feel Right Now?

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
…I wonder if there’s any difference in the caliber of teams surrounding CP3 vs Dame

I was talking all time top 7 anyways, which I think Nash would have an argument to be in
Stop it, Dame team been to a WCF jus two years priors, Suns haven’t seen playoffs since 2010

but if u talkin bout all time then my bad cuz that wasn’t your point

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Blazers lost a game where Dame had the highest rated playoff game in modern basketball, Suns won a game in the WCF without CP0 :mjlol: I can’t believe I had to read that post

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Stop it, Dame team been to a WCF jus two years priors, Suns haven’t seen playoffs since 2010

but if u talkin bout all time then my bad cuz that wasn’t your point
:dwillhuh: Is he still playing with the team from 2019? Is Chris Paul still playing with the garbage Suns?

Chris Paul’s “2” (if you want to consider Booker that), outperformed the entire Blazers team sans Dame in the playoffs. So did the third and fourth option. You can legitimately argue there are 3 Suns that were significantly better than CJ

Dame had the best game EVER…and they lost

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:dwillhuh: Is he still playing with the team from 2019? Is Chris Paul still playing with the garbage Suns?

Chris Paul’s “2” (if you want to consider Booker that), outperformed the entire Blazers team sans Dame in the playoffs. So did the third and fourth option. You can legitimately argue there are 3 Suns that were significantly better than CJ

Dame had the best game EVER…and they lost
Man I can’t hear none of this, nikkas be picking and choosing, when CJ dropped 40 in an game 7 when Dame shat the bed nobody was sayin this

u can’t just give and take credit like that, players have bad games/etc. but naw u can’t jus act like Blazers some shyt and that’s what it is that’s BS

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man I can’t hear none of this, nikkas be picking and choosing, when CJ dropped 40 in an game 7 when Dame shat the bed nobody was sayin this

u can’t just give and take credit like that, players have bad games/etc. but naw u can’t jus act like Blazers some shyt and that’s what it is that’s BS
If you want to believe that players have the exact same value years later, even though an entire season and postseason series has showed differently, then that’s cool. Some people don’t like changing their opinions :yeshrug:
I could say that the Suns still have a better team even if you believed CJ was just as good as he was 2 years ago, but I don’t think you’re trying to change your stance anyway