How does that fax machine work again? The 2016 National Signing Day Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
a few things

1 soooooo nobody gone call out ole miss on recruiting violations? ole miss in the top recruiting classes:usure:

2 charlie strong with his feet up :comeon: and why does he have tigers in his office

3 les fukking miles you get the #1 recruiting class and were not in the final 4 at the end of the year :pacspit::ufdup::camby:

i'm coming for you wife and children les and they will have a beautiful death at midfield of tiger stadium

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Saban bout to show out tomorrow. We got kids not taking grey shirts and decommitting. Another run at #1 RMFT!
Yeah Saban making that signing day push. I didn't know yall had moved up to 5 until today. He closing in quick. I think LSU gonna be hard to top though.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
a few things

1 soooooo nobody gone call out ole miss on recruiting violations? ole miss in the top recruiting classes:usure:

2 charlie strong with his feet up :comeon: and why does he have tigers in his office

3 les fukking miles you get the #1 recruiting class and were not in the final 4 at the end of the year :pacspit::ufdup::camby:

i'm coming for you wife and children les and they will have a beautiful death at midfield of tiger stadium
That has been the topic of much discussion on here.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Yeah Saban making that signing day push. I didn't know yall had moved up to 5 until today. He closing in quick. I think LSU gonna be hard to top though.

No doubt. We got some defensive recruits that could make a push for that #1 spot. I wanna see if we pull AJ Brown tho. Mississippi hasn't been too kind to us other than a few that actually did something to contribute. We had some that were total fukk ups that came outta MS. The other top recruits stayed in MS..

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Tomorrow signing day arrives and the 2016 recruting trail will come to a end.(for the most part anyways) According to 247 recruting service 2016 Football Team Rankings LSU leads the pack as of now clinging on to the #1 spot followed by Ohio State, Florida State, Ole Miss, and Alabama rounding out the top 5 with Michigan looking to move up with the potential signing of Rashan Gary the nations top recruit. Expect the unexpected with players flipping schools or choosing to sign elsewhere. One thing is for sure when those letter of intents for top players don't roll in, head coaches across the country will be

ESPNU and ESPN will have coverage all day starting at 8am. My college football brehs we aint got much left to hang on to
BRXIQCW.png
We good REGAWDLESS pleighboi :birdman: