How does that fax machine work again? The 2016 National Signing Day Thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

:myman:

A few crystal balls on 247 now for Rashan Gary to Clemson.

All we asked was to get him on Campus. I'm still not sure he comes to us but let's put it like this. He's been to Michigan like 10 times and to Clemson 3 times. The fact that he's going back and forth lets me know that Clemson gave him something to think about.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Fine with it but it was a bytch azz way to do it. He's been all UT since his homeboy committed there yet stayed with Miami until the day before NSD. Not only that, bruh was just mad disrespectful.
I feel you, best believe there will be more fukkery come tomorrow. shyt happens every year

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Fine with it but it was a bytch azz way to do it. He's been all UT since his homeboy committed there yet stayed with Miami until the day before NSD. Not only that, bruh was just mad disrespectful.
Disrespectful how?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Nobody to get him the football. I'm surprised he didn't go to Miami if he only has two years to play.

That said, I'm only paying attention because of the HC change. I'm way out of the loop on recruiting.
Eason is going to be the starter.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nobody to get him the football. I'm surprised he didn't go to Miami if he only has two years to play.

That said, I'm only paying attention because of the HC change. I'm way out of the loop on recruiting.
GA most likely gonna pick up Hardman tomorrow. Flat out burner. Better bring Eason along at a fast pace.