How does thecoli feel about LeBron being the only Laker not vaccinated?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Because PLENTY of nikkaz are getting the same vaccine at the SAME places cacs are.

If you don't wanna get it, cool.

Right. Lol.

When I got mine they gave me a list of locations, and the one I went to (because they had Moderna) is actually in a predominantly white neighborhood.

But why are we listening to people who don’t know the process talk about what the process is, ...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Lemme guess. Next you'll say we should support homosexuality because southern whites are against that too?

Even a broke clock is right twice a day.
Nah, their clock is wrong on this one too.
:yeshrug:
We’ve been hit the hardest as a community by COVID. Hella overweight brehs and brehettes out there, working the “front lines”. All types of co-morbidities and shyt. We need the shyt more than any other group. I’m not trying to see our people continue to get hit with this shyt.
I guess y’all like seeing Blacks continue to die from COVID. Sad!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, their clock is wrong on this one too.
:yeshrug:
We’ve been hit the hardest as a community by COVID. Hella overweight brehs and brehettes out there, working the “front lines”. All types of co-morbidities and shyt. We need the shyt more than any other group. I’m not trying to see our people continue to get hit with this shyt.
I guess y’all like seeing Blacks continue to die from COVID. Sad!!!

More will die from this so-called vaccine.

I'll bet on our immune systems. We've surivived worse.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to Covid vaccines what's the in between? :dwillhuh:
Some black people don’t believe in any type of vaccines due to how our people were treated in the past . My momma in her 60’s & never had us get a flu shot .

Just because you add a different name to the vaccine doesn’t erase the past .

Personally I’m not telling people to not take the vaccine. But to simply say people who are anti vacs are who you said no in between is foolish.

Are you black asking this ?