How does thecoli feel about LeBron being the only Laker not vaccinated?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he’s wrong for speaking with his family ?

Got it . Let’s hope you never have kids or a family
No he's not wrong but there is not that much to discuss honestly. He making it a bigger deal than it is. Getting the vaccine should be as automatic as using the bathroom.

Oh and I'm NEVER having kids so ain't gotta worry about that. :russ:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he's not wrong but there is not that much to discuss honestly. He making it a bigger deal than it is. Getting the vaccine should be as automatic as using the bathroom.

Oh and I'm NEVER having kids so ain't gotta worry about that. :russ:
Then what is the discussion about:mindblown:
You initially said he was wrong for speaking with his family

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then what is the discussion about:mindblown:
You initially said he was wrong for speaking with his family
No I said as soon as he said he has to discuss it with his family I knew he was on bullshyt. He's not wrong for doing it, but I'm saying there is no need for it. Just take the damn vaccine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can get the vaccine anywhere so your point makes no sense. If they were putting fukked up vaccines in the hood, then white people didn't get that message because when vaccines first opened up in hood areas specifically, they ran to take those spots, to the point where they had to give first dibs to those who lived specifically in the area at first.

:what: I ain't seen no cacs running the hood for vaccines. Fukk outta here with these ducktales.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dahell: When it comes to everything else in life, the masses get sh*t worse than rich cacs. But you think this vaccine is the one exception? How does that makes any sense?
Because PLENTY of nikkaz are getting the same vaccine at the SAME places cacs are.

If you don't wanna get it, cool.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
You're a dummy too. Scientists wouldn't just throw this out there if it was legit harmful. Please use common sense.

You have any idea how many medical recalls there are or that med devices can be created off existing patents as equivalents w/o any new clinical trials. Every year there’s a pharmaceutical product that is on a commercial for a class action lawsuit bc it was defective or caused serious harm.

I’m no anti vaxer but I’m not going to act like just bc a scientist stamps a product that it’s 100% safe. Everyone has an agenda. Scientists and physicians were claiming oxy was non habit forming and should be used for acute pain 20 years ago...

Last edited:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have any idea how many medical recalls there are or that med devices can be created off existing patents as equivalents w/o any new clinical trials. Every year there’s a pharmaceutical product that is on a commercial for a class action lawsuit bc it was defective or caused serious harm.

I’m no anti vaxer but I’m not going to act like just bc a scientist stamps a product that it’s 100% safe. Everyone has an agenda. Scientists and physicians were claiming oxy was non habit forming and should be used for acute pain 20 years ago...
Oh I know but at this point too many people have taken it for that to matter. Y'all gotta remember this is for the WORLD. The pandemic affected the entire world. These scientists and doctors had to get this ready for billions of people not just a small group. I know it's hard to fathom like that but trust me it's different preparing for that then just say one country. I'm pretty sure all the scientists in the world collaborated on this to bring the best solution they can. You gotta put some trust on that bc at the end of the day they know about how Covid works 100x more than you do. And, again you've been vaccinated since out the womb and now you do want to trust them. Okay. :stopitslime:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Just know if you're anti vaccine, you stand on the same side as these idiots

EEeXxjTXoAASsNv.jpg