How does thecoli feel about LeBron being the only Laker not vaccinated?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I’d hope he would as a precaution, all things considered, but it’s his body and his choice at the end of the day. :yeshrug:

You either take it or you don’t.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who see this as a science vs 'anti-vaxxers' issue are the real dummies who have been played by the elite and their corporate extension that is mainstream media.

The narrative is being pushed through the elite-owned media that not taking the vaccine or not agreeing that a population wide vaccine is necessary means you don't believe in vaccinating in general or that you believe these vaccines are somehow poisoned. Of course it is in their interest to frame the discussion that way so that you will conform to taking the vaccine no matter what the conditions are so that they can make billions of dollars off of you which is the real reason they are pushing the vaccines on this scale no matter what dissent comes up in the science community.

Not a single person on this site can break down why people who are not over 65 nor have other conditions should take the vaccine once those groups are vaccinated. Same with the lockdown measures. But corporate-owned media are bombarding you with articles with supposed clear-cut undeniable irrefutable arguments that stem from perfect agreement in the scientific community that state that if we didn't do it this way, millions of extra people will die because of it. Not based on evidence of course, but isn't it just obvious?

You don't hear a peep in mainstream media about nationalizing the profits made off these vaccines. Not a daily peep about the accumulating evidence of the disastrous long term socio-economic and health consequences of lockdown measures compared to covid consequences. But of course it's because these companies worked so hard and why should they not be rewarded for all their hard work and value to society, right? :wink: It's only fair.:queen::wub:
"Trust me, I went to medical school. It was really hard but I'm here to tell you what you should do in these unprecedented times. I'm just thinking in your best interest, trust me. You can trust me." :yes::king::thumbsup:

Study narcissism brehs. The real epidemic of our times.

Salute to the King of the league for following his own mind. :salute:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No its not

Lebron is really pro black

he knows about the history about how black people are treated in the medical community

so i would bet he dont trust it

sas tried to call him out to get him to take it and he got no answer back

that told me alot
Pro blackness has zero to do with the vaccine but ask Tamir Rice’s momma how pro black Lebron. Or the family of the little girl shot in the head in Cleveland that he stiffed.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Something people are dying from? Karl-Anthony Towns alone has lost more family members to Covid than all confirmed vaccine-related deaths combined. There's a reason he had no delay in getting the vaccine himself, but people still promoting misinformation narratives.

New Study Estimates More Than 900,000 People Have Died Of COVID-19 In U.S.
Doesn’t matter what you post, people have died and became sick from getting the vaccine. Email this to Bron, it’s about him not taking it, not me.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
His choice. He’s staying healthy and following all of the protocols so why should be he forced to take it? It’s not like the NBA has had a COVID problem anyway... a lot of y’all exposing y’all selves as usual when it comes to LeBron.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Doesn’t matter what you post, people have died and became sick from getting the vaccine. Email this to Bron, it’s about him not taking it, not me.
Almost a billion people have gotten the vaccine, of course "some" of them have died. Just like people die getting into their car, eating lunch, or stepping out onto the basketball court. Pretending it's a significant risk compared to the risk of dying from the virus or calling it a "roll of the dice" is just ignorant if you have the slightest awareness of the numbers.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Pro blackness has zero to do with the vaccine but ask Tamir Rice’s momma how pro black Lebron. Or the family of the little girl shot in the head in Cleveland that he stiffed.
disgusting cockroach shyt. momma should have swallowed your fakkit ass. using the deaths of innocent black people to mask your hate on a fukking basket ball player that doesnt know you suck him off on a message board:mjlol::russ:

wipe your chin off:scusthov:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
disgusting cockroach shyt. momma should have swallowed your fakkit ass. using the deaths of innocent black people to mask your hate on a fukking basket ball player that doesnt know you suck him off on a message board:mjlol::russ:

wipe your chin off:scusthov:
I called him out on this shyt before, he's used Tamir Rice's death to attack LeBron 15+ times on this forum but never actually brings up Tamir on his own terms. A 12-year-old Black kid's death is literally just a tool for him to express his hate for a Black basketball player.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I hope your not being real

but black people have been used as test subjects for decades

our bodies are expendable

there is not alot of trust between the medical community and black people for good reason

in fact there was a report that said we feel no pain

i really hope you not being real
Two things can be true at the same time, we as black people have been test subjects and that is correct. This vaccine is not an example of that, there are white people taking this vaccine (and not), you got the rich cacs getting first shot at it