how early into the courtship phase do you start asking uncomfortable or personal questions and probe for the dealbreakers

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
For me if you are planning to have a meaningful relationship with a woman, it's counter productive to discover the dealbreakers and redflags months into
the relationship.

I want to know the nitty gritty as soon as possible so we don't waste each others time. I say 2nd date is when I really start tactfully probing for answers

For example,My homeboy unknowingly maintained a relationship with a girl that didn't want kids and that was a dealbreaker for him so He essentially wasted 11 months with her.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I start asking these questions immediately on the phone before I take her anywhere. I'll tell a woman what I'm looking for overall & see where her mind's at. I'm about compatibility so we need to figure out if we're just gonna be friends with benefits right away.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There really shouldn’t be a set time

If y’all vibing certain convos will come up. Scripting everything is why a lot of y’all scare off women

eh, i'm not gonna wait for some chick to invite me to some religious service or event to find out i'm vehemently opposed to participating in any such activity. better they know from the jump. :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Simply playing the game they built...
Not necessarily as coming off too blunt to early can definitely be a turnoff and that goes for both men and women.

Personally for me, I like asking pretty early when was the last time a chick had sex because it lets know beforehand if someone else is still in the picture, so I’ll ask while sneakily adding in the emotional aspect to it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Not necessarily as coming off too blunt to early can definitely be a turnoff and that goes for both men and women.

Personally for me, I like asking pretty early when was the last time a chick had sex because it lets know beforehand if someone else is still in the picture, so I’ll ask while sneakily adding in the emotional aspect to it.
That is also blunt, and also a question that's almost guaranteed a false answer.