how early into the courtship phase do you start asking uncomfortable or personal questions and probe for the dealbreakers

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That is also blunt, and also a question that's almost guaranteed a false answer.
Not necessarily if you ask when and what happened? If you're vibing well and having good convo, then most will answer the question.

It's all about the comfort level you establish before you ask those type of questions. Most dudes are good at conversing so they'll ask the question right off the bat and get a false answer or turnoff altogether.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Not necessarily if you ask when and what happened? If you're vibing well and having good convo, then most will answer the question.

It's all about the comfort level you establish before you ask those type of questions. Most dudes are good at conversing so they'll ask the question right off the bat and get a false answer or turnoff altogether.
Agree to disagree

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I get answers to the questions I need to know within a month.

Then I sit back and watch how they move.

I might even put them in certain situations just to see how they respond to it.

This is chess not checkers!

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh, i'm not gonna wait for some chick to invite me to some religious service or event to find out i'm vehemently opposed to participating in any such activity. better they know from the jump. :manny:
Simply playing the game they built...
Everything is a game with y’all lol

My point was if you are having a genuine good convo/time & learning about each other certain convos will come up.

A lot of times without even having to ask. If shorty knows you not religious because you’ve been actually communicating lol

She won’t ask you to come. Y’all make it harder than it is.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get answers to the questions I need to know within a month.

Then I sit back and watch how they move.

I might even put them in certain situations just to see how they respond to it.

This is chess not checkers!
It’s neither lol

Unless you have a mental disability you can typically tell if someone is compatible usually after a few convos.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would ask them before we even go on our first date

on my podcast

Myron Gaines (red pill podcaster) : r/trueratecelebrities

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Everything is a game with y’all lol

My point was if you are having a genuine good convo/time & learning about each other certain convos will come up.

A lot of times without even having to ask. If shorty knows you not religious because you’ve been actually communicating lol

She won’t ask you to come. Y’all make it harder than it is.
It actually isn't, which is why I don't play. But it's called "the game" for a reason...

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
eh, i'm not gonna wait for some chick to invite me to some religious service or event to find out i'm vehemently opposed to participating in any such activity. better they know from the jump. :manny:
If you date African chicks, this is bound to happen and religion is a massive dealbreaker for most of them. they would never seriously date an atheist

It's also very common for Nigerian millenial women (and older generation) to refer to their preacher as "daddy" (I kid you not) and also involve them in all key aspect of the relationship

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Good question.

Rule#1, a dude shouldn't be thinking about long-term situations until he's mastered the short term situation.

If you ain't got a gaggle of hoes coming into your bedroom, then you not in position to really do anything long-term. You haven't seen enough of female nature. And you haven't proven to yourself to be able to replace a scalawag.

Most guys get stuck in relationships with bad women because they do not have the faith in themselves to replace that bad woman. "Maybe it will go back to how it was ..."

In terms of screening,

I say, get that info BEFORE you smash. She might have a snapper that will cloud your judgement.

Everybody is gonna tell you to look out for this and that, but you should also have your own independent criteria.

I don't date girls that have pets, for my own reasons, mainly that I'm allergic....to the BS that comes with her "baby". For you younger dudes, it's really in Vogue for a baddie to have a cat or a purse dog. I pray for y'all

If a chick like to talk during a movie... Etc

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
It’s neither lol

Unless you have a mental disability you can typically tell if someone is compatible usually after a few convos.

I’m happily married, 10+ years. My playbook never failed!

But good luck out there!