How Important Is Good Credit Brehs?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
im 23 with no real established credit yet so my credit score is 688. Just financed my first decent looking car about 4 months ago and and opened a few store cards and credit cards in the same time frame. My dilemma is im living at home paying this car note but I can move to NY and live with some other fam but I aint trying to ship a car out there... I said all that to say this, would I regret letting my car get repossessed? Is a change of scenery worth the demise of my credit? I feel like im not making progress in life out here in the Bay.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Why buy a car if you were uncertain about your future? When you say 688, where is this number coming from?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Randy-Moss.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
From what ive been reading, I was under the impression that its difficult to sell a car you are still financing.
Naw its the same shyt

But u might owe more than its worth which means u will have to pay to sell it. Nothing u can do about that either.

If its a new whip take it to Carmax. Most money for the least hassle. Dont let them repo it, credit is very important.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty important breh.

If you need a move and then suddenly need a car ...for work or whatever...and you need to finance again...it'll be a bytch getting another.

I NEED a car...for work and other shyt...so I got to keep my credit up in case I ever need to trade and get a new one.

My transmission recently broke down and I realized how important good credit was because I was about to get a new whip.....my credit score is lower than it was when I got my current car in 2012 and the new rate they were offering was :scust:

I also plan to buy a home one day with my wife for our kids....so imagine that too. If you meet a girl and get serious

688 isn't terrible either. You can bring that up bro.

Be worried if it were 600 and below.