How important is shoe game when you trying to get at women?

How important is the shoe game?

• Total voters

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you got tight game none of that extra stuff matters

sunny80

All Star
Daps
It depends on her background. But I'm pretty sure that most women do not care about shoes like that. As others have stated, as long as what you're wearing is clean you should be fine.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:I've pulled many a broad as a 5'5" 240lb glasses wearing lookin' nerd wearing shoes that cost under 60 dollars with no clout chasing brands.
Decent broads too. Shoe shyt only matters if you hold yourself as a fashion type cat or make a point to be around girls that legitimately know about men's shoes past hypebeast flavours. How you smell in my opinion is way more pertinent to getting broads than what the fukk you mushing shyt into the pavement with:lolbron: but then again I've never been one for brands and I just stay buying Addidas ever since I stopped fukking with Converse.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Only matters if you’re dealing with a hood rat or ghetto chick

No, hood rats do. bytches with careers check to see what kinda job he has :heh:

Nah that ain’t true. Women from all walks of life will side you up from foot to head when they meet you. I see them do it all the time. Think y’all can pull a career woman with some scuffed up suede oxfords? Try again
:mjlol:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
hot-sale-nike-air-force-1-low-black-used-once-4h6qgd6z-5512-500x612_0.jpg

wear these on the first date and she knows its going down

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
none of that shyt matters...Having money, game and fame even if it's just local is where it's at.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It matters but it's not a deal breaker. Most women that are into a dude isn't turning him down over shoes.

It also depends on how much your looks affect your confidence level. Some dudes need to feel fresh to get anywhere with women.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

Any chick that's not a bird brain cares more about whats in your brain as opposed to what's on ur feet
then why don’t you cop some shaq shoes from k mart and go trying to cold approach women on this nice 70 degree day and let us know how that is.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
We got on this discussion because he got shot down by a chick at the gym . We told him if you really wanna be able to cold approach you gotta switch up some stuff shoes, haircut etc. i think you need some decent shoes don’t have to be Jordans but something that matches what you wearing he said he rocks graphic tees and jeans mostly. He likes chicks who are into anime also he prefer them black but most out there fukk with white dudes more