How Is #GMB Any Different From MGTOW?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
So what's the plan?

Create a bunch of single mothers? Or never procreate? Or #wastehertime200indefinitely?

The #GMB strategy has no end game aside from living in something very close to a marriage or a common law marriage

Yall nikkas ain't built for being 50+ and still tryna pull bytches :mjlol: the struggle is too real with most of yall being under 30

It's and underdeveloped and underthought "movement" but great for talking points and coli daps :mjlol: just leave it in its lane

heffa U NEED US MORE THAN WE WILL EVER NEED YALL :pacspit:

REAL MEN can cope greatly with being SINGLE...

as opposed to EMOTIONALY BOUND WOMEN who HAVE to be attached to somebody

i know mad 40 and 50 year olds whom are getting thier money...enjoying the freedom of being a Bachelor ..playa or what have u

as long as they stable financially they Have no problem getting women ..younger women too...

and recieving the BENIFITS without being married ..

you WOMEN cant do the same ..u cant deal with the stigma of being alone and the negative connotation of being a HOE...TRAMP...OR LONELY FREAK :manny:

and you know the Cougar life Never benifit yall

because u end up as a SUGARMAMA :francis:

dont hate me...hate the game

my 28 year old girlfriend is taking my 41 year old azz on a cruise in the spring..we just had bomb azz sex NYE...

SO WHY WOULD I WANT OR NEED TO GET MARRIED?! :mjlol:

yeah that PENIS ENVY got u mad

but dont KILL ME ms. feminazi :whoa:

im just the messenger:ehh:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So what's the plan?

Create a bunch of single mothers? Or never procreate? Or #wastehertime200indefinitely?

The #GMB strategy has no end game aside from living in something very close to a marriage or a common law marriage

Yall nikkas ain't built for being 50+ and still tryna pull bytches :mjlol: the struggle is too real with most of yall being under 30

It's and underdeveloped and underthought "movement" but great for talking points and coli daps :mjlol: just leave it in its lane

GMB/HOH is about men being independent from women and female approval. And it's kinda taken in a playful manner..

It is a personal ethos...it is not a movement.

The endgame for me is to be free to do what I want.

Some of us wanna go around pulling bytches...

Some of us just wanna chill and take the time to experience everything the world has to offer....

Last edited:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both groups basically say not to get married, especially to western women.

MGTOW dudes date and have sex with women but won't have children or get married.

Both groups basically see marriage and having a family as impossible unless you wanna get fukked over by getting cheated on, treated like shyt, controlled, divorced and taken for alimony and child support etc.

both are lame to me...

but those MGTOW seem to actually HATE women ...... they soon gonna start sucking each others dikks if they havent already

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I thought MGTOW was like the true forced loneliness crowd and can't get women?

No...

MGTOW started before that...

MGTOW spun out of the PUA and Men's Rights Movement....

MGTOW's believes that men should be independent of women and seeks self-fulfillment and self-actualization without submitting themselves to committed relationship with women.

Basically MGTOW sees women as leeches and that the benefits out of a woman does not outweigh the costs....

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Call it what you want, but it's an unnecessary risk for most couples and it doesn't end well for a majority of people, especially men

I'm not totally opposed to the idea for the purpose of building tho

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
GMB/HOH is about men being independent from women and female approval. And it's kinda taken in a playful manner..

It is a personal ethos...it is not a movement.

The endgame for me is to be free to do what I want.

Some of us wanna go around pulling bytches...

Some of us just wanna chill and take the time to experience everything has to offer....

Riiiiight so no legit...viable ....endgame :pachaha: whatever yall cook...

the #GMB brehs will end up married more than likely (which I think they secretly hope for anyway because no one talks about marriage more than them). Good luck!

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
GMB seems like a joke but a lot of dudes here take it serious. MGTOW is straight :scust: I've seen them advocate awful shyt like walking past women in need of help if you're able to do something about it.