How Kamala Harris’s Campaign Unraveled -NY Times.

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tulsi buried this chick in the debates and it has been downhill ever since.

The fact that her staff was treated so poorly is terrible. Imagine being asked to move to another city only to be told soon thereafter they dont have jobs. No money provided to relocate, etc....all based on young people and their will to change politics.

Sad- ill bey they walk away from this with negative feelings about politics.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Tulsi buried this chick in the debates and it has been downhill ever since.

The fact that her staff was treated so poorly is terrible. Imagine being asked to move to another city only to be told soon thereafter they dont have jobs. No money provided to relocate, etc....all based on young people and their will to change politics.

Sad- ill bey they walk away from this with negative feelings about politics.
Is this a serious post?

They are political consultants. I can give them a contract right now and they can go from advocating for healthcare for all to advocating for a dismantling of the social net in this country. These people are not meant to be taken seriously. They are planktons riding on a whale. But they are at least aware they are riding on Moby dikk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Heard today on youtube call the bytch a Sociopath... and I was like...:ohhh: shyt makes sense..

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Interesting read. Had no idea she tried to put her sister on and that nepotism fukked her over. I was listening to a podcast about Billy Carter and how he helped his brothers campaign but eventually fukked over his tenure. Carter even had to address his brother meeting with the Libyans during a national address.

I don’t see this as a loss for Harris because she made it this far, which is a huge accomplishment, and is also a senator. She should go back to her job.

it’s also giving those staffers critical experience, so they should shut the fukk up and work harder. You can give more responsibilities to those who will benefit it from it and send the two top people (Hernandez and her sister) on unofficial 3 month vacations since it’s too late to fire them.

But I think she is just getting her feet wet for a 2024/2028 push. Nixon, coincidentally from CA as well, famously lost to JFK before winning in 68
Imagine if Obama did that

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Her strength came from her performances in her hearings.

But as a former AG in the mot liberal state she came with a lot of baggage and was unwilling to admit she was wrong.

That cost her at the beginning. She lost the black vote and the reform vote.

After that she is nothing more than a wishy washy orator and that won't work with a nomination that requires the college educated vote as well as the traditional black vote
I doubt she'd have lost the Black vote

She wouldn't have the energizing shyt Obama would have had but who would?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm just saying nikka was smarter
I dont like him but he woukd have never been this sloppy
Dog, just look at criminality in this country. They will never play. And pointing out their inherent dishonesty is time consuming.