How long did God exist before the creation of Man?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
:jbhmm:

Edit:
Oh and don't get it twisted, I'm agnostic...I don't believe in any religion but I do enjoy thinking about it.

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
ANbEC51.png

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Five days according to the bible ......

That's how long it took God to create man after he/she created the universe (heavens/earth).

But God, I assume, existed before the creation of the universe.

So how long was God chilling in his pre-universe existence before he/she thought "yeah, let me make this universe and mankind.."?

And also, where was God chilling at before he created the universe? Where did/does God live?

So many questions...:sadcam:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
since i'd imagine god exists outside of time, then the answer is he exists 'now' just like he existed before. there is no 'how long' because he/it cannot be bound by it. you could put any number in there and it would be both true and false.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
since i'd imagine god exists outside of time, then the answer is he exists 'now' just like he existed before. there is no 'how long' because he/it cannot be bound by it. you could put any number in there and it would be both true and false.

Spooky.

But, is not some form of "time" necessary for one to exist?

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
SatanicConspiracy[S] 1760 points 1 year ago*

Yup, out of all of the gore and violence I've seen on the internet, this is absolutely the worst. You're about to see a man who has had the skin flayed off his face, his hands cut off, and his eyes removed (?) scream and gurgle as his throat is cut repeatedly by a box cutter. He has a sickle of some sort shoved in his mouth halfway through the 'process' and he's bound by rope.

Throughout all of this and despite the severe torture he's received, he appears alert and conscious. He even attempts to grab at his neck with the stumps that have replaced his hands. They have some shytty techno music playing in the background that eventually transitions into Sweet Child O' Mine and then Funkytown.

:hubie::hubie::hubie:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Spooky.

But, is not some form of "time" necessary for one to exist?
not for god, time is only a construct we use because we exist in a place where it is. there's nothing saying that your world has to even have time. there could be worlds where there isn't time. you just think there must be time bc that's what you observe in your world. it's similar to how people ask, what created god. you only think that god 'had' to be created bc most things you see in this world were made from preexisting things. just bc that's all we've observed doesn't mean that's all that can be. like think of dimensions and how we're 3d. time is a dimension also. if something was like 5d, then they could see time much differently than us, maybe even manipulate it. so imagine how time would look to a being completely outside our brain's capacity to understand.