Vivek Ramaswamy campaign still facing voter questions on race and religion days before Iowa

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The Republican party is the party of the Forgotten White Male. They feel folks like him are taking shyt away from them. Same for their women although naturally they tolerate them. But they'd never run a female as president to actually win.

Sad thing? Haley is the only one who has a halfway chance. I use halfway loosely. Abortion is the hot topic for November and Republicans already jumped on the wrong side.

It's not 2016. Look at the way talking points and events have shifted. They are done in November. Post all the polls you want. Independents are about to cook these folks.

This is the thing that makes Haley viable for sure. I just worry because I feel like in a Biden vs. Haley she'd make that man look foolish on the debate stage.

And her abortion stance would win her some points with suburban women. Not to mention how much I would LOATHE if the GOP were able to put the first woman in the Whiskey Hotel.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Vivek like a lot of upper middle class Indians tend to talk out if both sides of their mouths. Partially it is racism but the other thing is that there us this lack of authenticity that is hurting the Ramyswamy's too.

It's easier for Nimarata Haley since she presents as white.
:russ:

Plus she married to a white dude so she still under they thumb

This dude married to another Indian