Ramaswamy Said To Leave 2024 Race and Will Endorse Trump

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
  • Entrepreneur struggled to climb out of single digits in polls
  • Ramaswamy’s decision follows weak showing in Iowa caucuses

Vivek Ramaswamy during the 2024 Iowa Republican caucuses at Horizon Events Center in West Des Moines, on Monday.

Vivek Ramaswamy during the 2024 Iowa Republican caucuses at Horizon Events Center in West Des Moines, on Monday.Photographer: Nathan Howard/Bloomberg

http://bloom.bg/dg-ws-core-bcom-m1
By Jennifer Jacobs and Christian Hall

Vivek Ramaswamy, a political novice who gained attention from his outspoken debate performances, plans to end his long-shot presidential bid after the Iowa caucuses, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The entrepreneur plans to announce his support for Donald Trump during an event in Iowa later Monday, according to the person, who described Ramaswamy’s plans on condition of anonymity. Trump won a decisive victory in Iowa, the nation’s first nominating contest.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-01-16/ramaswamy-said-to-leave-2024-race-after-poor-iowa-caucus-showing

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait to see this hindu fukk completely disappear. Never want to see or from him on anything ever again
No shyt. All he ever wanted was a top spot. He didn’t expect THE top spot.

If he’s lucky he’ll be the hall monitor for the bus department like booty judge
He is guaranteed a cabinet position. He ain't going anywhere.

He is like the 2024 Ben carson

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The election won't be close

Trump will win in a landslide

I've been saying this for year's
I don't believe he will have a landslide victory but right now I believe he will win. I actually think it will be extremely close in the electoral college and he will lose the popular vote. I said in the fukkery prediction thread that I believe it is possible it could end up being decided in the Supreme Court or House of Representatives.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Trump is not going to beat Biden, but he is going to flee the country on election night.

Yeah, I called it too a while back..he'll run off to Russia into the waiting open arms of Putin who'll milk him of whatever US intelligence he hasn't already dispensed. :pachaha:

Imagine America placing power in the shytty hands of Viv or Nik. :scust: