How long do you think humanity has left?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Way to precarious and volatile a positon currently to really predict that. It could literally be anywhere from 150 years to 500 years to 1000 years to 1 million years to the universe imploding to...forever

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Here's the problem. . . I don't care. I'm selfish. I think my son will be fine and his child will probably be fine. Beyond that, you're making me think about things I can't envision like the quality of life for my 3-year-old's child's child, who I'll probably never meet. I'll be rotting in the ground. Just as my great grandparents gave little fukks about me, I shall continue on that tradition because my feeble human brain has more of a here-and-now mindset than a selfless, long-term mindset. That's a difficult thing to combat and I'd imagine that is closely related to the viewpoint of a lot of the world.

:yeshrug:

TLDR; we're fukked.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't know, people have been thinking the end is near since the beginning of history, basically.

If the climate change fears come to fruition, I'd guess that people, somewhere, will survive and the species will live on.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Global warming :skip:

I would be far more worried about global cooling....

But anyway, humanity has plenty of time. However I do expect the next few decades to be rough, and a mass die off before 2100.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
As long as I got weed, IDGAF :myman:

:jbhmm:

I heard there was an ice age coming eventually (I forget when, maybe a few hundred years from now? I don't remember...) and then everyone in cold places are gonna pack up & move to warm places and hot spots will be too crowded/there won't be enough food/resources for everyone/people will go crazy & eventually freeze up when the whole world gets iced over & becomes uninhabitable

Let's see how those crazy mothafukkas that are gonna go to Mars are doing in a couple years :patrice:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Global warming :skip:

I would be far more worried about global cooling....

But anyway, humanity has plenty of time. However I do expect the next few decades to be rough, and a mass die off before 2100.
Global cooling? Explain:leostare:

Daps
the human race has been wiped off the earth plenty of times. we always seem to come back tho :leostare:

the pyramids are older than this set of humans. they were from a time of advanced civilisation that got wiped out by floods.