How long do you think humanity has left?

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Humans naturally look to preserve one self for as long as possible.

Try to swim down to drown urself and ull be back up at surface in no time.

I believe that we will never fully remove ourselves by our own hand...some external force will play an impact as it usually has in the past.

I can image that we will soon be experiencing he dawn of a new epoch for humans...and by soon i mean within the next couple hundred years.

Furthermore, as technology expands and resources dwindle we WILL see some sort of advanced space exploration.

So although on time here on our planet might soon come to an end, i honeslty believe terraforming and space travel are around the corner.

fukk man, monday we might learn that mars is holding that precious h2o

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Here's the problem. . . I don't care. I'm selfish. I think my son will be fine and his child will probably be fine. Beyond that, you're making me think about things I can't envision like the quality of life for my 3-year-old's child's child, who I'll probably never meet. I'll be rotting in the ground. Just as my great grandparents gave little fukks about me, I shall continue on that tradition because my feeble human brain has more of a here-and-now mindset than a selfless, long-term mindset. That's a difficult thing to combat and I'd imagine that is closely related to the viewpoint of a lot of the world.

:yeshrug:

TLDR; we're fukked.
You really are a pathetic runt, aren't you?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
You really are a pathetic runt, aren't you?

giphy.gif