How long were you in the gym for before you started Sparring

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still trying to get there. I think I’m about 2-3 months out, barring any setbacks.

I would be able to go, but I’ve had a lot of knee surgeries that have restricted my movement, and I’m just able to move better each week - but def am not going in the ring while I’m “stuck in mud”, that’s suicide.

Right now, my guys work with me on touch sparring & movement. Here’s a little video, I’m in the shorts.

Just gotta keep getting better. I still feel like trash :francis:

Aveda

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m still trying to get there. I think I’m about 2-3 months out, barring any setbacks.

I would be able to go, but I’ve had a lot of knee surgeries that have restricted my movement, and I’m just able to move better each week - but def am not going in the ring while I’m “stuck in mud”, that’s suicide.

Right now, my guys work with me on touch sparring & movement. Here’s a little video, I’m in the shorts.

Just gotta keep getting better. I still feel like trash :francis:

youll get there brehther.

tbh if you don't do this shyt everyday for years you probably trash, just in general. I've been at it for a couple years and its days I feel outright useless with the hands :francis: specially when you square up with one of them freak boxer nikkas with perfect dimensions for the sport. plus, it aint like you can bullshyt with boxing even just going light. I heard muai thai they spar light asf but most boxing gyms cats be having egos and shyt

• Dap
Reactions: Hov

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple of weeks. I was a fast learner mainly because I used to study fighters techniques, combinations, and movements and try to replicate them when I was young. Also I was a natural fighter. If I stayed focused in my early 20s I think I could've done something :mjcry: