How many Baby Momma's y'all got?

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
How did you get custody of them? Males don't usually get custody of their kids. Or are you talking about joint custody, where they usually live with their mom and visit the dad, which is usually normal. If so, once a month is not that often.

Back when I was doing hood rat things with my friends, I was smashing hood rats...got two prego...they are cool nice people, buy hella hard childhoods and drug issues.

Its a hella long and crazy story but, I didn't have a lawyer or anything...I just wore them dow with the help of my Mama (RIL).

I had already had primary custody, but I wanted sole.

Even with the drugs (sniffing bars/coke/suicide attempts with on of em infront of me and our son and him almost losing an eye to a dog attack t her then bf house) ...the judge didn't want to see she was unfit for unsupervised visits.

I kept appealing and the attorney for the state saw me so much that she got the judge to send someone out to her house and mine....social worker got there her parents wouldn't even pick her up to meet the social worker smh.

Our last court date the bailiff handed each of us the social workers report...hers was so bad she didn't even wanna face the judge...I won by default

After I won that, my duaghters Mom didn't even wanna fight me in court...just gave up lol

I have em on child support for only $100 each cause they either work fast food or are between jobs...they cant even afford that...the child support office always trying to get me to raise it too!

CS is fukked up lol

I'm 6cert gang so I don't need their money at all BUT, feel that should contribute something.

We are all cool tho and I live 5 hours away...so I take the kids once a month to see them.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

I value my nut, I don't just let off in females.

cheers-gif.4961

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
none :blessed::blessed::blessed:

for some reason bytch ass nikkas in my fam keep tryna wish that shyt on me tho :hhh:

acting like I'm dumb enough to knock up some chick I don't wanna be with like they dumbass

I know right? It's like them brehs can't be happy you don't have a kid that's being neglected because you just don't care for children at this point in your life. :wtf:
They be making arguments and I'm just like, who's gonna be doing all these things for the child? Can't be me 'cause I don't wanna have a kid! :gucci:

Giselle

Daps
Back when I was doing hood rat things with my friends, I was smashing hood rats...got two prego...they are cool nice people, buy hella hard childhoods and drug issues.

Its a hella long and crazy story but, I didn't have a lawyer or anything...I just wore them dow with the help of my Mama (RIL).

I had already had primary custody, but I wanted sole.

Even with the drugs (sniffing bars/coke/suicide attempts with on of em infront of me and our son and him almost losing an eye to a dog attack t her then bf house) ...the judge didn't want to see she was unfit for unsupervised visits.

I kept appealing and the attorney for the state saw me so much that she got the judge to send someone out to her house and mine....social worker got there her parents wouldn't even pick her up to meet the social worker smh.

Our last court date the bailiff handed each of us the social workers report...hers was so bad she didn't even wanna face the judge...I won by default

After I won that, my duaghters Mom didn't even wanna fight me in court...just gave up lol

I have em on child support for only $100 each cause they either work fast food or are between jobs...they cant even afford that...the child support office always trying to get me to raise it too!

CS is fukked up lol

I'm 6cert gang so I don't need their money at all BUT, feel that should contribute something.

We are all cool tho and I live 5 hours away...so I take the kids once a month to see them.
Wow. They soud trifling
How did you get your other child?
Do they know that they have different moms?
How old are the egg donors? I would increase the child support, pretty sure they would've made you pay the full thing.
How did you go from hood rats to "6 cert gang"?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I use to fukk nikkas baby mamas and eat up all they kids snacks:wow:

I remember I was at this chick house and I swapped out her son's PS 3 controller with my broken one :wow:

And I didn't really even need it cause I had just got the day one PS4:mjgrin:

Back when I was on sohh I remember I made a thread about the time I was smashing this older broad
And I was drunk

I went to go piss and came back and got in bed and spooned
And she pushed that ass back
Then I realizedI was in the wrong room and it was her 16yr old daughter:merchant:

I eased back out quick as fukk