NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Wow. They soud trifling
How did you get your other child?
Do they know that they have different moms?
How old are the egg donors? I would increase the child support, pretty sure they would've made you pay the full thing.
How did you go from hood rats to "6 cert gang"?

I was trifling at the time too tho lol My daughters Mom had a dude when we were fukking around...he knew too...he was whipped lol

She missed her period one day and I told her we would stop our situation, wait till the baby was born and get a test.

Well he thought I wanted to be with her (after several times of me saying we were just fukkin to him) and was hoping the baby was his so he got her to tell me she took a prego test and she wasn't. We didn't talk after that

Then I met my sons Mom...we were always off and on.

During an off period I was smash this other chick and come to find out she knew my daughters mom. She gave me her Myspace page and I go and fond her page...she holding a baby that looks just like me!

I message her and ask her why she didn't tell me...she told me why and I went and got a paternity test and it was mine. My daughters was 4 months when all this happened. Her dude found out and kicked her out.

I was living with my Moms at the time and my Moms let her stay with us..we were always just cut buddies so we didn't have feelings like that for each other and were still cool...but I didn't fukk her ever again...she was a super liar lol. I ended up hookin her up with a gig at my job and she met a dude there.

Durning this I get back with my soon to be Sons mom. She knows everything and I introduce them and we all cool. I get her preggo like 4 months later.

Neither one ever put me on child support because I made it to where I had the kids the majority of the time anyway...and before then I would buy what the kids needed before they knew to ask me.

Now I put MYSELF on it (back then a dude could do that)...so we could get ebt and 80% off daycare. Only did 150 a month and I had a pretty decent job at the time.

They are good people... Just had fukked up hands dealt to them. We always were cool...tho...except when my Sons was attacked by a dog under his moms "care".

That was another reason I was able to get custody... They never hated me or had illwill and knew I was a good man and father. They couldn't fight that I was the best one for the kids to be with.

That's why I don't tax them on CS...they never used it as a weapon against me.

I stopped messing with HRs and hit the books lol that's how.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man none but I have a seed. I feel like for every baby momma you need to earn 100,000 in salary to be living good. For example, 3 bm's you need to earning 300,000. Them child supports a bytch from what I heard.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Hell no. I go above and beyond for my son and daughter. They're with me regularly and im still friends with both of my exes. I have to drop dikk off every now and then when they get irritated sometimes though :manny:

:russ: nikka dropping dikk off like child support payments.

:stopitslime: Stop acting like you don't like it.