How many Coli posters never caught covid??

Have you ever caught covid??

• Nope.My immune system too brolic for that BS

Votes: 53 72.6%
  • Yes. My immune system ain't what I thought it was.

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf:

My goodness.

Catching Covid does not automatically mean you die.
You can catch Covid and not have any symptoms, therefor never test, therefore never know you had it. You can have mild symptoms, you can have symptoms you mistake for flu, you can get sick but not need hospitalization, you can get hospitalized and released.

Like it’s been 4 years how tf are people this ignorant

people are still dying of covid, do you believe they had it for the first time in 4 years or are dying from reinfection?

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Im still amazed that a million Americans died of covid during Trump's term due to him mishandling it..

He was suggesting people drink bleach etc. The families of those deceased sad enough to listen to Trump need to sue.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I live alone and still caught it; twice.

Once in July of ‘21 and then another time in December that same year.

Didn’t have the shots at the time either, later they wanted everyone to be vaccinated to work on sets again in ‘22 so I ended up getting the shot then.

For a while, Hollywood was just paying you to get tested AND paying the contract rate without a need for vaccination. When they came with that vaccination requirement, I laid off movies/tv sets for a little bit but ended up with some good stand-in roles offered to me with productions so I took the shot.

Plus, I went on a tour that February/March of ‘22 with a bunch of people I didn’t know in a tour bus so I wanted to make sure if I was gonna be in close spaces with other people that they didn’t fukk me over a get me sick.

Towards the end of the tour, they had to cancel the last two shows because a good amount of people ended up catching COVID on the bus, but not me.

Both times wasn’t really bad at all. The first I could tell was coming on, usually I can tell when my immune system is weakening, or I can feel it in my body, like my body vibrates differently when it’s weakening. I really think it was from working overnight on another production.

They had me in a medical gown over night in a cold ass school that was converted to look like a hospital. Came home and went to sleep (was hella tired and kept falling asleep on set), woke up in the middle of the night and felt soreness like the flu but went back to sleep and felt better.

Still tested positive after I had to test for another set job later that week.

2nd time, it just felt like a regular ass cold. Wasn’t that bad because my girlfriend at the time took care of me and spent time with me so it was more like just a regular type of sick.

I remember I was smoking and shyt all thru it, that’s how I know it wasn’t bad at all. If I still feel like smoking weed, I’m not that sick

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Of everyone I know about 75 percent caught it. I don’t think I have because I haven’t had more than a stuffy nose since it all started. None had any severe symptoms that warranted hospitalization. I’m sure being vaccinated kept me and mine safe. People can continue to deny that the vaccine worked but they definitely saved a lot of lives.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Of everyone I know about 75 percent caught it. I don’t think I have because I haven’t had more than a stuffy nose since it all started. None had any severe symptoms that warranted hospitalization. I’m sure being vaccinated kept me and mine safe. People can continue to deny that the vaccine worked but they definitely saved a lot of lives.

im saying i feel its like 50/50 i got it once in 2022 and havent been sick since , i know many people got it more than once, the coli poll is completely the opposite though :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
you do realize immunocompromised individuals exist right? you think they got covid too and didn't have symptoms?

My man, why do you keep asking random unrelated questions. You’re not clever :heh:

What exactly is your point right now. Don’t ask another loaded question, opine. State your actual thought

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I caught it and was down for 3 days

Doctors told me they've never seen anyone recover that fast

Real talk

:what: But you had to see a doctor

confused-jaguarsfan.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As far as I know I never caught it, but I could've been asymptomatic :yeshrug: never got an antibody test

I did get vaxxed and boosted at the time.