How many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....Matter fact, why does it matter? (Long read ahead)

I'm making this thread to discuss the image that is Rihanna, particularly because I am intrigued at how closely her sexuality is policed and criticized.
Now I'm not here to argue the infamous double standard of "men can be players but women are hoes," because that is a forgone conclusion. I'm more interested in delving deeper into why it exists.

I'm particularly taken with the Chris Brown/Rihanna dynamic because it is the one dynamic that embodies to a tee the hypocrisy of society when it comes to male and female sexuality. Since Chris and Rihanna broke up, how many women has he been with? How many men has she been with? I'm willing to bet the numbers are just about the same, or in the same ballpark. These are two young, relatively attractive, single people who are just getting out there and mingling. Why is she heavily criticized for doing that, esp. if she is being safe? I'm no Rihanna stan by any chance, but sometimes I am a bit taken aback by the vitriol she endures (esp in situations like the club fight when everyone adds their 2cents on twitter etc). This woman's p*ssy is dissected and disrespected, in ways that would make me want to shrivel up and hide under a rock and I really don't get it. What is it about women exercising their dating options that threatens people so much?

A lot of the time I always expect the backlash to come from men cause ya'll don't know any better so I don't really have high expectations for ya'll but the women who call her all types of hoes....why? Frankly, the only difference between Rihanna and the rest of us is that the men she dates are famous. If every Tyrone, Nick, and Harry you talked to was publicized, you too would be at the receiving end of the venom you spit, have you thought about that?

And I say "talked" to because there is actually no confirmation that she has SLEPT with all these men she is linked to. So word of mouth is now enough to ruin a woman's reputation? word? (For example, after all the twitter hoopla with Meek Millz he is quoted in an interview stating he never hooked up with Rihanna...all it takes is for a nikka to lie on his dikk. That is dangerous).

And don't talk about how it's her fault because of the image she puts out. Last time I checked Beyonce is very sexualized musician as well but somehow that get's negated because she is married in real life? (That is a whole nother issue I won't get into though).

At the end of the day, I think the fact that Rihanna unapologetically gets hers and doesn't give a fukk (AND has all these industry nikkas looking like fools over her) threatens people. There is something about a woman not being disempowered by the hoe and slut label that is threatening. Because if you take away that tool of control, what else do you have?

We always talk about how there's a double standard but the conversation usually ends there. So it's time to take it a step further. Sorry this is so long but I'm really curious. Let's discuss.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So suddenly no one cares who she sleeps with and it's her business? Cool for the PC aspects of this thread but you know that's not how it goes down it real life.

I'm hoping for more critical social commentary...

Daps
So suddenly no one cares who she sleeps with and it's her business? Cool for the PC aspects of this thread but you know that's not how it goes down it real life.

I'm hoping for more critical social commentary...

wrong forum?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
i think its less that she gets that dikk and more like shes always braggin about gobbling rapper dong

:scusthov: i dont wanna hear about that shyt

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
WTF :wtf: , the hell you give shyt for you aint her daddy nikka.

Last edited by a moderator: