How many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
So you're saying Rihanna has sex with other men for money? :ohhh:

See how stupid what word is?
I didn't say prostitute. But she does have sex for money if you want to put it that way. All women do.
That brings me to the title of this thread. Who has she actually fukked and how are you even sure she's fukked those dudes, other than hearsay (Which we can see in the case of Meek Mill, can be completely fabricated)
Yea. Maybe she just went to Ashton Kutcher's place at 4 AM to watch The Little Mermaid.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nbhytf.jpg

I'll give you the cheap e-laughs you're looking for. "LOL, LOL, LOL"

Now bye.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
I brought up the point of Beyonce to counter that....Beyonce does the same exact thing but its viewed differently...why is that

she's in a marriage and was not tied to a bunch of other men at one time. this island heffa is all over the radio being more raunchy, seen with a bunch of different men, and generally being a ho. so be it. she chose it, she can wear it.

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
....Matter fact, why does it matter? (Long read ahead)

I'm making this thread to discuss the image that is Rihanna, particularly because I am intrigued at how closely her sexuality is policed and criticized.
Now I'm not here to argue the infamous double standard of "men can be players but women are hoes," because that is a forgone conclusion. I'm more interested in delving deeper into why it exists.

I'm particularly taken with the Chris Brown/Rihanna dynamic because it is the one dynamic that embodies to a tee the hypocrisy of society when it comes to male and female sexuality. Since Chris and Rihanna broke up, how many women has he been with? How many men has she been with? I'm willing to bet the numbers are just about the same, or in the same ballpark. These are two young, relatively attractive, single people who are just getting out there and mingling. Why is she heavily criticized for doing that, esp. if she is being safe? I'm no Rihanna stan by any chance, but sometimes I am a bit taken aback by the vitriol she endures (esp in situations like the club fight when everyone adds their 2cents on twitter etc). This woman's p*ssy is dissected and disrespected, in ways that would make me want to shrivel up and hide under a rock and I really don't get it. What is it about women exercising their dating options that threatens people so much?

A lot of the time I always expect the backlash to come from men cause ya'll don't know any better so I don't really have high expectations for ya'll but the women who call her all types of hoes....why? Frankly, the only difference between Rihanna and the rest of us is that the men she dates are famous. If every Tyrone, Nick, and Harry you talked to was publicized, you too would be at the receiving end of the venom you spit, have you thought about that?

And I say "talked" to because there is actually no confirmation that she has SLEPT with all these men she is linked to. So word of mouth is now enough to ruin a woman's reputation? word? (For example, after all the twitter hoopla with Meek Millz he is quoted in an interview stating he never hooked up with Rihanna...all it takes is for a nikka to lie on his dikk. That is dangerous).

And don't talk about how it's her fault because of the image she puts out. Last time I checked Beyonce is very sexualized musician as well but somehow that get's negated because she is married in real life? (That is a whole nother issue I won't get into though).

At the end of the day, I think the fact that Rihanna unapologetically gets hers and doesn't give a fukk (AND has all these industry nikkas looking like fools over her) threatens people. There is something about a woman not being disempowered by the hoe and slut label that is threatening. Because if you take away that tool of control, what else do you have?

We always talk about how there's a double standard but the conversation usually ends there. So it's time to take it a step further. Sorry this is so long but I'm really curious. Let's discuss.

Not reading all that, but if you're so sexually liberated show your t*ts or get the fukk out. :manny:

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
99% of Rihanna's material is her bragging about how many ways she van get fukked. Beyonce's is not. Her music is more on the Feminism/Girl Power tip. You sound silly. Look at any Rihanna album track list and compare it to Beyonce. It's no competition. Plus she is confirmed to have slept with numerous celebrities who she hasn't dated and she also fukks her groupies. I mean seriously. You just sound silly here.

I'm not only talking about content or lyrics (which in Bey's case you cana rgue that she finds subtle ways to talk about sex but still talks abt it). Beyonce's image is highly sexualized. The p*ssy popping, etc, what's the difference.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm not only talking about content or lyrics (which in Bey's case you cana rgue that she finds subtle ways to talk about sex but still talks abt it). Beyonce's image is highly sexualized. The p*ssy popping, etc, what's the difference.

All black female R&B singers use their sexuality to sell records. Enjoying sex doesn't make you a hoe. fukking multiple men casually over time does. Crossbones hit the nail on the head. Rihanna is bragadocious about it. I feel bad because I'm a fan of hers but she's a filthy hoe at the end of the day.
You're too focused on the definition of a colloquial term rather than the point I made.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
@ bolded, she's having fun. At the end of the day, we're all sexual beings, if she's being safe why can't she have fun. Why does that have to be linked to this idea of respect?

And I've seen some women do all the "right things" and still not get wifed up so that point is moot.

I'm not advocating her to not "have fun" but... if having sex with multiple men is considered fun her p*ssy loses value. When men think of wifey material, one of the things we think of purity. We don't want a chick that every dude done had whether it was safe sex or not.

And at the bolded, :comeon: do you really wanna throw out the exceptions to swallow the rule.:shaq: A woman that is not promicuous and attractive will get wifed up 9 times out of 10 before an attractive women that is promisuous.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All black female R&B singers use their sexuality to sell records. Enjoying sex doesn't make you a hoe. fukking multiple men casually over time does. Crossbones hit the nail on the head. Rihanna is bragadocious about it. I feel bad because I'm a fan of hers but she's a filthy hoe at the end of the day.

Why does her bragging about it factor into anything? It brings back the point of the threatened factor. Why are people threatened by the fact that she has a sex life and isn't afraid to talk about it?

So the fact that she talks about it makes her a hoe?

What I see here is the constant shifting of definitions to fit a logic that simply does not compute when observed critically.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not advocating her to not "have fun" but... if having sex with multiple men is considered fun her p*ssy loses value. When men think of wifey material, one of the things we think of purity. We don't want a chick that every dude done had whether it was safe sex or not.

And at the bolded, :comeon: do you really wanna throw out the exceptions to swallow the rule.:shaq: A woman that is not promicuous and attractive will get wifed up 9 times out of 10 before an attractive women that is promisuous.

@ the bolded, this may be for another thread but I'm highly challenging that esp. today....

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

You're too focused on the definition of a colloquial term rather than the point I made.

Nah, you're the one missing the point. How does Rihanna's body count affect you?