• I dont have kids

Votes: 38 41.3%

• Total voters

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah my girl is Asian and has the same hair as him! The first thing the doctors said was “damn he has a whole head of hair!”

Whole journey was stressful as it was our first. But sleep right now is bad. Last night was the worst, I felt so heavy trying to walk up the stairs at only 9PM lol. Other than that the nights are hard but days are fine. I have about 4 days of paternity this year.

Congrats on 10th child to you and your wife. I hope she and the newborn are doing well! Man that’s a lot! I think the sleep issues makes me think one is enough for me :(
Oh HELL nah. This is our first kid too. I meant that she was born on the 10th :russ:

Yeah, sleep is bad for us too. Wife is breastfeeding pretty much every 2 hours around the clock. And little girl gets violent when she gets hungry :mjcry:

Even after wanting her and my wife carrying her it’s still surreal that she’s here. We’re blessed breh. Blessings to you and your family :blessed:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Ten year old going on 60

animal-hero-koala_0.jpg

:to: Proud pappy brehs

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Oh HELL nah. This is our first kid too. I meant that she was born on the 10th :russ:

Yeah, sleep is bad for us too. Wife is breastfeeding pretty much every 2 hours around the clock. And little girl gets violent when she gets hungry :mjcry:

Even after wanting her and my wife carrying her it’s still surreal that she’s here. We’re blessed breh. Blessings to you and your family :blessed:
Lol ohhhhh! I blame that mistake on lack of sleep :sadcam:

Our little man is just automatic cries. You can distract him for about 20 mins then he just cries even louder! He’s amazing though.

We have him tummy time today and he rolled into his back, which is pretty early apparently.

Congrats to you and the Mrs on your first too. Enjoy all the poo-namis, the crying, the finger hugs, the first smiles and everything that is great about parenthood!

BTW is there an official thread for new parents? I have so many questions I’d like to hear from others about @Houston911 @CHICAGO