How many glasses of water do you drink a day?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
for me it's not just about how much water you drink, but also reducing or cutting out as much sugary and caffeinated drinks as possible.

when i workout i drink that pineapple flavored coconut water since it's high in potassium and electrolytes. vitacoco is better for you than gatorade, etc.

unless you're working out, spend a lot of time in hot weather, or trying to cleanse you don't really need to drink gallons on gallons of water. i have a large rtic tumbler i fill with water and ice in the morning and drink/sip that throughout the day. refill as needed. might "treat" myself to some juice during meals, but nothing with high fructose syrup in it.

i think people underestimate how much all those coffee, colas, high fructose drinks have an impact on your system. basically always riding some kind of sugar or caffeine high that messes up your bodies equilibrium. bunch of calories that is impossible to track and messes with the health of the largest organ of the human body...your skin!

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
And she's asleep for 8 hours so you're really looking at 2 gallons over 16 hours.

2 gallon at 8.33# per gallon, she's drinking 1# per hour for a sum of 16% of her total body weight.

Nah, too much...
:snooze:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Just depends on the weather and how hydrated I am. It can vary from day to day. I'm currently trying to drop some weight so I've been drinking more then usual. One thing I try to make sure I do is drink water before bed and when I first wake up so I'm hydrated for the day. You get dehydrated while you sleep.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
90 Ounces MINIMUM

You should always drink half your bodyweight but in ounces, especially if you exercise a lot, and especially in the summer

After a run I drink at least a liter...slowly...but before I do anything else I rehydrate

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I drink water out of a 400ml squeeze bottle like 4 or 5 times a day. Can anyone on here solve this math problem for me?
That's about 3 liters or so....that's good keep it going just make sure to take it easy on the sugar because as has been stated before, that shyt will throw your whole body off