How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Death This Winter?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its the most effective, efficient, humane way to deal with the 'problem'. The issue is most people just dont give a sh*t.
You're position is we should make them give a sh*t/ignore that they don't care and take their money for the cause, while I'm content to just do my part, and respect their liberty.

Do you, but personally I put people's lives over some BS definition of "liberty" (ie. tax avoidance) that means nobody has to pay for anything they don't personally agree with.

There's not enough charity in the world to adequately deal with the problem and there never will be.

concise

Veteran
Daps
It has to be 20 degrees in Madison before they open up the shelter? :dahell:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
There's not enough charity in the world to adequately deal with the problem and there never will be.
"adequately"? :patrice: I see where this is going.

anywho, I care about those lives as well, not sure how that is in question.
I just believe people do not have any right to anyone else's productivity... and taking it by force IMO is wrong, :manny: and doesn't stop being wrong because the outcome is "good".

Which sums up our difference in opinion. The end justifies the means to you, to me it doesn't. :yeshrug:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how do you help? I ask myself that every day when I pass by a sea of homeless people in LA. I give what I can to one person and there's 50 more people behind that person. Many are mentally ill and/or drug-addicted, so not sure what I'm supposed to do because I'm not sure what I'm doing is helping. Every now and again too, you have people begging who drive better cars than you.

If you truly believe that a good percentage are drug addicted, then giving them money isn't helping them, its killing them.

Government CAUSED the problem in the first place with a big helping hand from Liberals, Conservatives, and corporations​

Cleaned that up for you.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
we should build them an underground society and call them the bottom dwellers, then when princess comes back to the surface to heal rumina from his fatal wounds, he gains the powers of wind and then the princess gets tooken back to the underground after kakashin found out she was helping a surface dweller so rumina and his parters, chealsea roric and ginnosuke go to tokyo underground to defeat pyron and kakashin and save the princess