How many M's would it cost Drake to get a "no Malice" verse shyttin' on his bro?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It won't happen, but I'm sure someone from Drake's camp reached out or suggested the idea.

Honestly, the biggest loser in the entire situation would be Malice/No Malice if this ever happened though.

Turning against your own blood for some bread is some sucker shyt and a scum bag move.

EDIT: Respect to No Malice though, because I don't think this would ever happen and by all accounts it seems like he's a good big brother, and I respect what he's doing with his life.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Calling it now.. pusha snitched on someone and drake got receipts
IMO that's the most effective angle for Drake to use in the reply. It really has to be true though for it to work. It can't be like Ja Rule's hair stylist on 50's Back Down record. There would have to be legit receipts that would be easy to follow.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
He left potential money on the table for his religious beliefs but he is going to turn on his brother for $. :stopitslime:

I mean shyt, for the right amount you'd just hit Push up and let him know what was happening. It wouldn't make any sense for Drake to do that unless there was an NDA or else they just gon take your money and let everyone know what really happened.