How many of you got your room looking like this legendary WoW player's?

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
How hard is it to get a trashbag and throw all the drink cups and trash in it? I have a friend who keeps his room like that and I think it's because growing up his mom never made him clean up his room.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

i knew a dude in the military like that.. all he did was play some video game all the time... PC role playing shyt...

dark blinds.... check

pizza boxes everywhere... check

fast food bags/drinks everywhere... check

half eaten food laying around.... check

maxed out supercomputer with 3 monitors.... check

no women in sight... check

:francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
i knew a dude in the military like that.. all he did was play some video game all the time... PC role playing shyt...
We ain't all like that fam :whoa: I'm actually a total clean freak. Used to clash to my roommates in college over how much they'd dirty the living and kitchen.

But this is an absolute disgrace. I'll judge him, how anyone could let home get like that is beyond me. This is what I imagine Courtdog's living room to be like.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We ain't all like that fam :whoa: I'm actually a total clean freak. Used to clash to my roommates in college over how much they'd dirty the living and kitchen.

But this is an absolute disgrace. I'll judge him, how anyone could let home get like that is beyond me. This is what I imagine Courtdog's living room to be like.
oh i know it's not all like that... another dude used to play text role playing games... in the 00s nikka.. a text game... but hey

met him a nice woman off that same game... flew her down a few times... they got married... nerd love... but they was happy, nice clean home, good people, lived happily ever after

i've definitely seen both sides of the coin

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:why: would you post this :why:

:scust: the day he accidentally picks up the wrong mcdonald soda and its an year old and drinks it :scust:

the smell in that room :scust:

he makes too much money off youtube to be living like that :scust: