• 2-4

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All Damn Winter

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
El Nino hitting me hard.....Today will be the 4th time which is a record for me....I average 2 at the most. :francis:

I am counting days where you can function - But still feel like shyt. Fever not required but at least some body ache.

50 degrees one day and 20 the next - In NYC that has not been natural...fukking up my immune system big time. I haven't had to take antibiotics yet or anything serious, but it's beating me up real good this year.

I remember the days when I was a teen it took at least a week for a weather change to happen. Now there are 20-30 degree temperature shifts EVERY OTHER DAY....:wow:

Is an even temperature throughout the week too much to ask? I don't care if it's cold or hot at this point. Just stop the rapid shifts.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last 12 months?

like 2-4 times after going like 6 years with no illness. tbf most of these minor af, only threw up from one 24 hour flu. rest are coldish flu type stuff. i swear it has to do with finally leaving college. at college i was probably exposed to every germ on earth :scust:

now my immune system is :flabbynsick:

im only 24 :mjcry:

Cake

Banned
Daps
I had a cold but I think that was December.

I don't really get sick which is surprising because I deal with money all day at work.

Drug induced sickness on the other hand...:mjcry:

You mean the whole year? Twice. Cold and stomach flu.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
0 last year and 0 this year. Immune system of the gawds.

I don't get sick at all during the Summer or when I'm in warm hot countries. My genetics not made to handle this Nordic CAC environment. :francis:

Unfortunately there are no jobs in Miami or anywhere south of Mason Dixon and I'm not trying to get shot by Billy Bob Cops so I'm stuck here. :beli:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
0. i take 1000mg of ester-c everyday. and if my throat even feels ticklish i chew on a zicam or drink emergen-c. i start stocking up on those things when CVS has good deals on them outside of flu season, so i'm not spending a large amount compared to how much they cost like right now.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this year 0.
last year 1.
before that i went 5 years without getting sick.
before that i would get sick once a year.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a cough about 7 months ago but other than that I've been good :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I take tons of vitamins daily, though.

Yeah so do I, which is why I'm blindsided by this. I think it's because mentally I'm stressed lately. I been thinking about a lot of shyt career-wise as this is probably one of the bigger turning points in my life.