How often do you guys indulge in eating the foods you want?

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
I know getting in shape is mostly diet, eating right, and shyt like that. But I've always been told it's okay to have a few off/cheat days where you're not following anything and pretty much eating whatever the fukk you want.

How often do you guys indulge? :jbhmm:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
5 days mostly good.
2 days kind of loose.

If I'm eating something I like, I try to make it a bit cleaner. No sauces, no cheese (unless it's pizza and it's during those two days).

If I do happen to indulge during the week, I try to make it a gym night.

If it's liquor, I'm going vodka soda if I'm still making any attempt to be on top of things and a Michelob if it's beer. Even then, I may drink for a weekend and then go 6 months or so without drinking at all.

Just try to be 70/30 about it and train hard when you're paying for it.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Every meal. Every day. :yeshrug:

If I ate a little cleaner I'd have a walkaround 6pack instead of just a morning 6pack. But I'm riding my metabolism until the wheels fall off. At 27 it hasn't failed me yet and looking at my parents I think I'll be good for a while.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
5 days mostly good.
2 days kind of loose.

If I'm eating something I like, I try to make it a bit cleaner. No sauces, no cheese (unless it's pizza and it's during those two days).

If I do happen to indulge during the week, I try to make it a gym night.

If it's liquor, I'm going vodka soda if I'm still making any attempt to be on top of things and a Michelob if it's beer. Even then, I may drink for a weekend and then go 6 months or so without drinking at all.

Just try to be 70/30 about it and train hard when you're paying for it.

Thanks for this.
I’m a calorie freak these days. I be trying to watch my intake as much as possible.:snoop:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm on a diet and I'm trying to drop 20 pounds so until I drop that 20 I'm not eating none of the shyt I really want. However, I do eat things I'm good with every day. I just stay under my calorie limit.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What’s your calorie limit rn?
I fukks with the myfitnesspal app and it gives me a daily calorie limit of 1800 net calories. But I burn around 700 calories at the gym in cardio 5 days a week, not counting what I lose from lifting weights.

So to answer your question it's 1800 calories but I try not to net over 1300 calories since I'm trying to shred.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How often do you hit the gym?
Good week 5 times bad week 3 times.
I'm actually probably the worst on here when it comes to discipline :pachaha:
But once you make the lifestyle change in your diet you can eat the "bad" stuff when you want cause you'll probably only want it like once a week anyway so it doesn't hurt you.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Very often. I'm naturally lean-skinny and just started lifting.

I recently just discovered that...my body type is "ectomorph" which means I have to be constantly eating. No slacking up in here