how papa haney failed the dream.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hey joe,....

Minus the argument with floyd.

Pop haney failed Devin haney tactically in preparation for this fight. By not surveying what Ryan via trainer.
Then countering that tactically.

Pardon my assumptions in this.
as fsr as my lack of knowledge in some pockets of haney as an amateur.
Yet the most important thing.
to draw away from pop haney as trainer ags8nst Ryan was.

Mr haney lost three times.
Meaning Mr haney mever humbled himself as the trainer of the dream to say. Well if Ryan who has beat my camp three times. If going to garner extra amenities to be successful. In Ryan's case a new trainer. Then poppa haney should have tactically. Outsourced and commissioned higher pedigree supplemental training that actually bested whom Ryan acquired as a new trainer.

By not doing so.
You went into this dream fight versus Garcia.

Lacking any new slick that Garcia was unfamiliar with.
Plus you trained Devin in the same manner as Devin always trained. Versus the person who bested your camp three times regardless of the distinction of pro or amateur.

Bill haney shpuld have countered Garcia changing trainers. With the person who bested the training of whom Garcia switched. By not doing that.
It created a simple rubrick for the Garcia camp to defeat Devin. Plus created a new pattern of slick.
As a supplement.
that the haney camp were not prepared for three times before. Now being added to additionally. To a rubrick that had success three times versus the haney playbook.

Art Barr

Coli box community speak on it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This thread didn't age well.. btw They are 3-3 in the amateurs..

What part of their hree and three records in the amateurs.

did you not read i acknowledged.
when you skimmed my thread.

My rant takes into consideratuon that the ganey came most free previous exchanges.

Which is why I said for this fight.

Papa haney should have countered garcia's training camp change. By getting auxilliary consulting and counsel.
from and With someone.
who bested whom Garcia chose to switch to as trainers.

Stop skimming.

Plus this advice still stands now. As haney obviously has bad blood and people willing to give pointers to best haney so readily available now. That haney has to develop outside slick to continue to be successful as a professional.

Not to the point of letting their camp become compromised like Dela Hoya did to the mayweathers via coup. Yet the haney camp should seek outside advice.
from some consultant as a supplementtin training mov8ng forward. Especially giving the extent. People we now know.
will cheat to win versus haney.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO