How the hell do people say there's no games to play?? :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he said gaming, not one time console purchases that people use more for netflix than gaming
I see you're still at it..

Fact said:
“Sales of new launches, driven by Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s The Division, helped propel March 2016 video game physical software sales 8 percent higher than last March,” NPD analyst Liam Callahan said. “Overall sales of new launch titles grew by 26 percent, with those launched in Q1 2016 collectively selling 28 percent higher in March than Q1 2015 launches performed during the same time period last year. This speaks to the strength of this year’s launch slate so far.”

- The PS4 was the #1 platform for software sales.
Click to expand...​

itsDUMB!! said:
you dont even play games why are you even commenting on this subject? Your most game played in the past year is 100 hours :laff:
You already admitted that you rarely game and when you do it's usually the same game or two. I play a variety of games. Since when was it cool to have 100s of hours logged into a bunch of games??

You're sounding less and less of a cool "Club promoter" dude and more like a dork who doesn't do anything else BUT game. :dame:

I think you need to look in the mirror. I'm putting yo ass on ignore son. You're annoying.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I see you're still at it..

- The PS4 was the #1 platform for software sales.
Click to expand...​

You already admitted that you rarely game and when you do it's usually the same game or two. I play a variety of games. Since when was it cool to have 100s of hours logged into a bunch of games??

You're sounding less and less of a cool "Club promoter" dude and more like a dork who doesn't do anything else BUT game. :dame:

I think you need to look in the mirror. I'm putting yo ass on ignore son. You're annoying.

:yeshrug: I been playing games this past month.. probably logged more into games this month than you have in a year. You are a casual gamer, yet you speak on em all the time :scust:

bytch ass mafukka gotta put me on ignore cause he cant accept the reality hes a loser on the coli and in real life :heh:

Daps
MGS V is the only game i currently own:manny:, tried Wither 3 and bloodborne but i can't enjoy them after being spoiled by how :banderas: the framerate is with MGSV

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally playing my PS4 on a consistent basis again thanks to NIOH, Ratchet and Clank, Gundam Breaker 3, and soon to be uncharted. I doubt it will slow down anytime soon since shadow of the beast comes out in may, no man's sky in june, then FFXV in septemeber.

For me, its all about not having anything to play up my alley. Sometimes a bunch of stuff will drop and its just not something im interested in. :ld:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's just people growing out of gaming. They just try to justify it by saying it's not enough games.

No troll, but it seems to be more Xbox & Nintendo fans saying this
i think there is nothing to KEEP playing... that's the problem... that's why i have gamefly.. since ps4 dropped i BOUGHT about 6 games... and play about 2-3

every other game i can get in the mail, beat the 1 player mode in a week or two, and then have to decide if i want to pay 50-60 on their online multiplayer... and for most games, it's a huge no

the games i keep the longest are usually open world.. with mgs 5 and gta 5 being the ones i kept

sports games are automatic cause i'll play them till the next one comes out, then sell them on ebay for half the price and get the next

other than that... most shooters are the same damn game... COD is basically madden status... every other shooter is basically some sort of copy of that... I got destiny cause the full edition with all dlc was 45 bucks plus they aren't coming with a new one for 2 years... that's a 4 year cycle on a shooter, i'll take it

if they dropped another tekken or soul calibur i'd get it... but for fighting games all there really is is sf and i don't play that..

so you pretty much stuck with the same games... an open world, some sports, a shooter, a fighter

the past gens was working on HUNDREDS of games by now, all sorts of different shyt.. and you never really felt like buying it was a waste of time.. now it's all about, make some shytty story so we can have a 8 vs 8 online mode.... even in games that it makes no sense, nor fun, to have them in