How the hell do people say there's no games to play?? :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting here looking at a list of games that dropped SO FAR this year and there's at least 40 games that came out on across PS4/Xbox and PC. Now if you own either platform, most of them are on the same consoles.
'
How do you not have anything to play? I think the ones that complain the most are ones that don't play anything other than the typical AAA game(GTA, NBA 2k, Madden, *Generic Online Shooter*, COD, BF) or the guys who play primarily on PC and then buy a PS4/Xbox and solely use it for AAA exclusives.

I agree AAA exclusives aren't anything to write home about(though that's already changing right now heh.)

Ori and the Blind Forest
Firewatch
Hyper Light Drifter
Life is Strange
Assault Android Cactus
Salt and Sanctuary
SuperHot
Unravel
Naruto 4
Gravity Rush Remastered etc.

Who actually played any of these games so far? High rated games but because they're not Uncharted or GTA it's not worth playing? :mindblown: I had to check myself when I see people say "This gen SUCKS" or "there's nothing to play" and I started to believe it until I looked myself and this narrative is dumb.

There's enough games here to last me for months. Hell, I hardly even play games all day unless it's a new title. I haven't even beat Ratchet and Clank yet.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You come across as a 13 year old kid with very low standards. Alot of these games are pure shyt.
2595.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Even though I have more games than I could ever beat in a lifetime, I sometimes feel like I got nothing to play. :manny:

Thank god VR is in my hands now. I can't stop playing those games. :wow:

But we got a potential classic coming out on May 10th. I can't wait.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just people growing out of gaming. They just try to justify it by saying it's not enough games.

No troll, but it seems to be more Xbox & Nintendo fans saying this
I don't think it's the age. I'm gonna be 27 next month and I'm still as passionate about games as I was when I was 10. Heck, my brother like 35 or w/e and he still plays games. This dude got hella PS4 games and he's never complaining about no games. He just recently bought within the past couple of weeks Ratchet and Clank, DmC and J Ultimate Stars for PS4 as well as collectin retro games.

The people who complain a lot I believe have too much choice and very narrow taste. It's like someone who only eat Chicken Wings Fried rice looking at an extensive Chinese menu complaining there's nothing to eat.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I don't think it's the age. I'm gonna be 27 next month and I'm still as passionate about games as I was when I was 10. Heck, my brother like 35 or w/e and he still plays games. This dude got hella PS4 games and he's never complaining about no games. He just recently bought within the past couple of weeks Ratchet and Clank, DmC and J Ultimate Stars for PS4 as well as collectin retro games.

The people who complain a lot I believe have too much choice and very narrow taste. It's like someone who only eat Chicken Wings Fried rice looking at an extensive Chinese menu complaining there's nothing to eat.
I think thats part of it. Or it could be the total opposite and they play EVERYTHING including the bad/rehash/stale games and they OD on gaming.

Daps
You already answered your own question in the OP. The people complaining are the ones who have a PS4 or a Xbox and buy AAA games on release and beat them in a few days.

There are so many games on PC that it's impossible to have a drought.

Some people do complain about Nintendo not having enough games, but anyone buying a Nintendo system should have known what they were getting in to.