How the hell do people say there's no games to play?? :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You already answered your own question in the OP. The people complaining are the ones who have a PS4 or a Xbox and buy AAA games on release and beat them in a few days.

There are so many games on PC that it's impossible to have a drought.

Some people do complain about Nintendo not having enough games, but anyone buying a Nintendo system should have known what they were getting in to.
That's their problem. These the same guys that will play UC4 and then after a few days or so beat it and then say "Man what else is coming out? I'm done with UC4" and then start this speech about no games.

If I didn't have a PC I'd still have quite a few games to play. I got a lot of games on PS4 I haven't even touched yet.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I don't think it's the age. I'm gonna be 27 next month and I'm still as passionate about games as I was when I was 10. Heck, my brother like 35 or w/e and he still plays games. This dude got hella PS4 games and he's never complaining about no games. He just recently bought within the past couple of weeks Ratchet and Clank, DmC and J Ultimate Stars for PS4 as well as collectin retro games.

The people who complain a lot I believe have too much choice and very narrow taste. It's like someone who only eat Chicken Wings Fried rice looking at an extensive Chinese menu complaining there's nothing to eat.
Age don't matter when u lose interest. My nephew said he bored of video games and he is 13:wtf:

I just kno I'm loving 2016 so far

The Witness (puzzle)
MLB (sports)
SFV (fighting)
Ratchet (3D platformer)
Uncharted (3rd person)

And then in June No Man's Sky on deck

This is why PlayStation dominates

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
You got any suggestions?? I'm heeding your advice to steer clear of that trash UC4.

The only game worth playing now is Dark Souls 3. UC4 is going to be the next one, at least I hope it is not going to be another Quantum Break. :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only game worth playing now is Dark Souls 3. UC4 is going to be the next one, at least I hope it is not going to be another Quantum Break. :francis:
I'm in no rush to play Dark Souls 3. I'm not done with DS1 nor Bloodborne.
UC4 another Quantam Break??:mjlol: Funny.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
List remastered vita games as proof of there being lots of games brehs
Gravity rush is one game breh. Either way, it's still a good game that not many people played. Same thing will happen with Wii U>>NX Ports.

I'm starting to think a lot of people just post online and don't really play games they talk about. The games I'm mainly playing are usually the ones who's threads I'm mainly active in.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Gravity rush is one game breh. Either way, it's still a good game that not many people played. Same thing will happen with Wii U>>NX Ports.

I'm starting to think a lot of people just post online and don't really play games they talk about. The games I'm mainly playing are usually the ones who's threads I'm mainly active in.
That ain't me check the receipts :ufdup:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
The amount of AAA games has dropped, but its pretty clear why. Game development for AAA games just isn't worth it like it used to be. Not only is the development cycle almost double from the glory days, but the return they make ($$) is much lower as well. With inflation and the price drop, developers are making half as much as they used to, and games cost more to make now. Is it really worth it for developers to take 3 years to make one AAA game, that could possibly flop, when they can make 3-4 indie games in that time period or even more? It is what it is. Main reason why new IPs are rare as fukk these days. Not worth the risk. Older IPs can still make strong profits because of their developed fanbases and DLC, but most developers don't have that luxury. It sucks, but there's really no solution. Even raising the price of games would ultimately hurt more than help.

With all that said, we are still lucky to get 3-5 must play AAA games every year. As grown ass adults that should be more than enough. Just feel bad for the kids. Games on games on games in my childhood :wow:. These nikkas stuck with 10 different versions of Minecraft and COD :snoop: