How the hell do people say there's no games to play?? :mindblown:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not you but I mean you seem to agree that indie games and what not are worth playing. The list I pasted was just a few games that came out this year alone that are worth playing/buying.
Indie games the only thing keeping me interested in gaming till vr

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Said this before but dont think its a lack of games coming out, but its a lack of games that hold peoples attention coming out. Most those games you listed are only 5-6 hours long.

Im talking games you buy in January and play til June. And not because theirs nothing else to play, but because the game is that fun. Wheres those games at? Every game that comes out seems to be a dumbed down version of an earlier game and the developers block half the content behind paid dlc.

Before you'd get 100% of the game and expansions were just that - expansions, content that added onto the original game base, But the expansions were so full of content they were pretty much new games..

Now a days these publishers release a game and got 5 "expansions" (map packs :mjlol: ) lined up with release dates just a month or two after release :camby:

Yeah gamers have shorter attention spans now than ever before (people in general, not just gamers) but developers/publishers arent really doing anything to keep gamers attention either.

2014-2016 truly the worst few years of gaming since I been old enough to play games :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
*Causal*
Bought my Quad last summer

Games I (plan to) own

Batman Arkham Knight
GTA V
Mortal Kombat XL
No Man's Sky
Uncharted 4
Doom
Final Fantasy 7

Um..... PSVR ?

To be continued ??

Oh a PS4K is about to drop
:wtb:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It has to do with their niche. If their niche is going though a slow season, then "there is nothing to play"

My niches are 4x fantasy games and MMOs that dont suck. (MMOs that dont suck dont exist anymore.)

Last hot MMO. The Secret World

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y7VMVO.jpg

Not pictured:
Destiny, TLOU Remastered, Infamous Second Son, Driveclub, The Order 1886, Until Dawn and indie/arcade titles.

Yup, there's NOTHING to play :troll:

I never touched DmC, MKX, that J stars shyt, Batman and Watch Dogs. I didn't even finish Bloodborne, GTA V and some other games yet. If I'm complaining, it's because I just have a keyboard and mouse.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Said this before but dont think its a lack of games coming out, but its a lack of games that hold peoples attention coming out. Most those games you listed are only 5-6 hours long.

Im talking games you buy in January and play til June. And not because theirs nothing else to play, but because the game is that fun. Wheres those games at? Every game that comes out seems to be a dumbed down version of an earlier game and the developers block half the content behind paid dlc.

Before you'd get 100% of the game and expansions were just that - expansions, content that added onto the original game base, But the expansions were so full of content they were pretty much new games..

Now a days these publishers release a game and got 5 "expansions" (map packs :mjlol: ) lined up with release dates just a month or two after release :camby:

Yeah gamers have shorter attention spans now than ever before (people in general, not just gamers) but developers/publishers arent really doing anything to keep gamers attention either.

2014-2016 truly the worst few years of gaming since I been old enough to play games :yeshrug:
What part of you don't speak for everyone don't you get?? YOU aren't everybody. Just because you or people you may know may not play ONE game for months doesn't mean others don't. Y'all act like The Coli represents the entire gaming community. Nikkas on here just argue about bullshyt all day(which is funny to me.) I may complain about a game but I played it. I put in 100 hours in MGSV, i'm not one of those nikkas that played it to like mission 12 and then went online talking shyt.