How the hell does Kid Ink have a career?

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
He's like if Chris Brown and Tyga did a fusion dance to merge into one black hole of awfulness...a Super fukkboy, if you will.

:bryan:

OP is right though. The only 2 songs I like from this guy are because of the guests (Chris Brown, Dej Loaf)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I don't know; but in my opinion " sunset" is one of the best summertime songs
Yeah he has that summer time feel to his music. Kind of shyt you play when the suns out, whip washed and you on the phone and it's in the background cuz you don't have the patience to actually choose your music. I ain't mad at him:yeshrug:

Bobby Reds

Banned
Daps
Had some sucka ass goofy ass wannabe down ass nikka try show me some kid ink

took his girl from him and never played them bullshyt cd's not once

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You know who reminds me of?

Shade Sheist.

He was a westcoast rapper who all the sudden got tons and tons of airplay yet no one had any idea why. It was later learned that some shady shyt/payola up at Power106 was to blame because the program director was also managing Shade Sheist.

Though I blame DJ Mustard and Chris Brown directly for Kid Ink.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
He made beats originally, I checked for his shyt in 2011-12 when I was a senior in high school. He makes that going to the beach and doing drugs with white bytches kinda music, so if u not doing that u probably won't relate.
No sticks no seeds was my shyt

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He made beats originally, I checked for his shyt in 2011-12 when I was a senior in high school. He makes that going to the beach and doing drugs with white bytches kinda music, so if u not doing that u probably won't relate.
No sticks no seeds was my shyt

Now add his Mustard connection and you've just done 2 + 2.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The answer to most of this is he's signed to RCA. The big labels see the types of artists that are hot and just get one to fill that checkbox. Partynextdoor and The Weeknd blew up so they went and got Bryson Tiller. We need a lightskinned Cali rapper that hoes like, sign Kid Ink. This year and next year everyone is gonna get their own retarded crackbaby like Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi
LMFAOOOO crying