& most african countries

And Iran.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Trump voter says she is 'ashamed' to be an American after daughter-in-law is deported: report

A Missouri woman who voted for President Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
Donald John TrumpMelania Trump appears to remind president to sign opioid bill before leaving roomSarah Sanders responds to CNN chief's criticism after bomb scare: 'You chose to attack and divide'Five takeaways from Menendez, Hugin's first and only debateMORE now says she is “ashamed” to be an American after her daughter-in-law, a Mexican immigrant who had been in the U.S. for nearly 20 years, was deported.

:wow:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
this still doesn’t make your point valid

you child

this is an example of marginalized person being complicit in white supremacy in two fronts

however this one person is not every person that immigrants to America

otherwise this wouldn’t be a news story, extraordinary phenomenon doesn’t give you leg room to generalize

just like how I know yo goofy ass is finna pull up the this many Latinos voted for trump data article but convientley leave out the many millions of people who overall didn’t vote in the 2016 election anyway

you know you only posting articles cuz you point is bullshyt and you can’t even argue it without throwing a fit

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the United States created the crisis in Honduras
How the United States created the crisis in Syria
How the United States created the crisis in Israel
How the United States created the crisis in Iraq
How the United States created the crisis in Libya
How the United States created the crisis in Mexico
How the United States created the crisis in Haiti

:HALFMJPLS:
How the United States created the crisis in Black America

but hey who cares, right.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this still doesn’t make your point valid

you child

this is an example of marginalized person being complicit in white supremacy in two fronts

however this one person is not every person that immigrants to America

otherwise this wouldn’t be a news story

just like how I know yo goofy ass is finna pull up the this many Latinos voted for trump data article but convientley leave out the many millions of people who overall didn’t vote in the 2016 election anyway

you know you only posting articles cuz you point is bullshyt and you can’t even argue it without throwing a fit
All i'ma say as far as Honduras and many of these other countries, while they cry about the U.S. meddling, they also have discriminated against their own black populations, they can fix their own issues based off of that. Call it Karma or whatever, but you can't be crying about shyt while you're fukking up people in your own backyards. I have no sympathy for certain groups.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
so are you trying to have a bunch of racist illegals in YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS? Who gives a shyt if the U.S. meddled in their shyt? How do you cry about the U.S., then come here trying to join the people that you claim fukked you up? LMAO...it's not just about 7000 people, millions are already here and nothing is better. Do you understand that? Millions of illegals are already here, nothing is better. So why keep letting people in? I'll wait. The U.S. still hasn't reconciled it's debt to blacks..."bu-bu-bu-but what Honduras and them bananas." What yall claim they did to Honduras is light compared to what they done to other places. LMAO at yall bleeding hearts beating for Hondurans. Why don't they chill in Mexico and build there?

If they can afford to live in my neighborhood sure they can come. However, average rent is $1800 for a one bedroom (plus $100/month parking per vehicle).

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Central America was better off red :sas2: continued policy like this and the rise of US protectionism and nationalism will eventually birth the resurgence in time

The u.s backed pol pot cause they were salty at that Vietnamese ass whippin they received.
:myman:
Goddamn right, that murderous scum until the NVA ran his fukking ass to Thailand, and they still recognized the Khmer rouge as legit govt. Despicable.
Surprised to see this here, most Americans are (willfully) ignorant of that fact

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
few things

stop crying

i don't know if these people are racist or not, if they are fukk them, through I don't generalize entire countries people based on some affluent or approval seeking immigrants. There's Africans and West Indies that think they're better than black folk too, but I'll be damned if I grow to hate them just because I ran into a few c00ns with sticks up their ass.

and you say "who gives a shyt" yet you act like they have the mobility to actually improve things in their country

they can't. they've killed scores of people trying to do just that with the United States backing them, so you can't yap about who cares when that's litterally the reason they're here in the first place.

and of those millions of "illegals" being here include, Africans, Asians etc not just migos and as far as I'm concern there's a score of them living in poverty as well, which is way more comfortable than what they experience back in their native countries. There's no to little upward mobility for regular ass people, let alone immigrants when you have government that has been slashing away at social safety nets and divesting in communities for 25+ years.

and I personally don't give a fukk about no imaginary lines drawn by colonizers. borders don't make me feel any more safer. that offer nothing of value to humanity as a whole and only a fool would abide by them as if they're a necessity.

and what we claims is backed by history both past and present.

and Mexico (you know the group you and other ignoramuses like to lump in with Central Americans) also have an open hostility towards people from Latin America because of the White Mexicans in power despise them and other indigenous people of the area, they also happen to be the main ones in power so that's why they won't allow them to "build" there.

Mexico isn't run by white Mexicans, it is run by mestizos.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm curious about Venezuela because that contry got the communist leadership thay the US didn't want and it is in shambles right now with many fleeing to Colombia

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Central America is full of corruption equally from right wing governments (Honduras,Guatemala) and left wing governments (el Salvador, Nicaragua) .. can’t blame the caravan on the USA only :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
How the United States created the crisis in Honduras
How the United States created the crisis in Israel
How the United States created the crisis in Iraq
How the United States created the crisis in Libya
How the United States created the crisis in Mexico
How the United States created the crisis in Haiti

:HALFMJPLS:

Add to this the list of countries we've bombed that aren't already on this list

The Caribbean doesn't feel the US has been especially great to them

I mean Puerto Rico is the US and they were without power for months

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Plus the USA intervened in panama under George hw bush but you don’t see anyone from panama immigrating right ? There is a lot less corruption/crime there.:yeshrug: