How This Not A “Banned For Life” Type Comment

Gravity

Banned
Daps
@Gravity your mother is a fakkit and id smack the shyt out you on God. When did it become cool for lames to diss real ones smh
A lot of you losers really do get off kn this kind of childish trolling and negative energy but then have the gall to feign some moral superiority. You trolling talking this super greasy slick shyt but if something happen to your mother you’d be hurt looking for sympathy.

Check your energy. Even the the energy you pout online will come back on you. That’s not a diss to anybody. You’re clearly a childish piece of shyt but I’d hate to hear you or your mother got y’alls life took.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
giphy.gif
:mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
A lot of you losers really do get off kn this kind of childish trolling and negative energy but then have the gall to feign some moral superiority. You trolling talking this super greasy slick shyt but if something happen to your mother you’d be hurt looking for sympathy.

Check your energy. Even the the energy you pout online will come back on you. That’s not a diss to anybody. You’re clearly a childish piece of shyt but I’d hate to hear you or your mother got y’alls life took.

Im childish but you literally slick talking a dead man who got more love on here than you did. Not the time or the place for that, if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say NOTHING. Whats so difficult about that to grasp? Your parents aint teach you that lesson huh. I was cool with char, not the closest of internet friends but that was someone who I recognized, who recognized me, and he made me laugh out loud with his dumb antics. So again, suck my dikk for speaking on the dead, learn some class, and realize most of us wish God took you instead. Bitter Loser Ass LOSER