How This Not A “Banned For Life” Type Comment

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
There is no coming back from death and it's not a game to speak about it this casually.

Considering the Charmander thread - may he rest in peace - was many, many, many pages deep with people showing respect, this is NOT ok or acceptable to say. You're not a rapper, the whole "put his face on a t-shirt" shyt is not for you @Gravity.

Also, pretty sure death threats incl. online are illegal.

This site is so inconsistent, people get banned/bushed for WAY less. Of course this was in a DM, but still.

Anything mods?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all some tattletale, Ratatouille ass nikkas I swear :picard:

OP supposed to be a 40 year old nikka from Jersey who jumped off the porch in the 90s when shyt was wild up there :mjlol:

Comment makes sense to me...
Especially in the case of the threadstarter, because he has a penchant for
making posts that would get his cranium cracked in live-action...

That lame ass nikka outright lies about folks on here. I have no doubt he's gotten his ass beat multiple times in real life

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
A LOTA CATS ON THIS FORUM TAKE THIS SHIIT WAY TOO SERIOUS, TALKIN BOUT “LETS FIGHT”, “WHERE WE MEETIN UP”, “PULL UP” ETC.

IF SOME1 ONLINE CAN MAKE U THAT MAD THEN THE INTERNET AINT FOR U

IM NOT GUNA LIE, I MET WIT CATS ONLINE WHO I BEEFED WIT TWICE IN MY YOUNGER DAYS.. BUT I WAS A EGO DRIVEN TEENAGER. IF U GROWN N U STILL ON THAT COME HOLD THIS L.

@Houston911 @Juggalo Fred @Tommy Fits @AC GRUNDY

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
OP supposed to be a 40 year old nikka from Jersey who jumped off the porch in the 90s when shyt was wild up there :mjlol:

That lame ass nikka outright lies about folks on here. I have no doubt he's gotten his ass beat multiple times in real life

Funny thing is, there’s 6-8 nikkas on here dating back to the SOHH days that can vouch for me.

:yeshrug: