How To Dress Casual (For Young Men)

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Chucks are still on. That Off-white collab helped get some of that hype back. Those and Jack Purcell's are timeless imo.

The Vans wave...not so much :scust:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you supposed to dress like a guy you see on Pinterest? I’ve seen this same article by the way. Leave fashion for the fashionable, breh.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
skinny jeans:scusthov:
and what's a breh supposed to wear when its hot out?? They make formal tank tops and basketball shorts?:jbhmm:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Didn’t read and didn’t bother

What I will say is brothers need to be able to live in both spaces. I work a professional job and make sure I look presentable everyday. Make sure my groom game on point and presenting the best me when I can. Afterwards/weekends I do me.

As I say: can’t wear j’s to the board meeting.

Daps
At my office, I wore a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of Jordan XIII's on Tuesday after wearing a suit and tie on Monday.

Definitely get different looks when wearing suits. I see how y'all brehs on here be smashing broads left and right at work. A suit with some confidence will have females :shaq::takedat:.

I have that "boss" vibe where people call me sir and think I'm secretly THEIR boss or some shyt. :russ:

Daps
At my office, I wore a t-shirt, jeans and a pair of Jordan XIII's on Tuesday after wearing a suit and tie on Monday.

Definitely get different looks when wearing suits. I see how y'all brehs on here be smashing broads left and right at work. A suit with some confidence will have females :shaq::takedat:.

I have that "boss" vibe where people call me sir and think I'm secretly THEIR boss or some shyt. :russ: