Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
If you are working out with weights while doing keto, it won't prevent you from becoming skinny fat?
I've never done Keto. But I imagine that lifting weights is the best preventative measure for becoming skinny fat. When I 1st lost weight, and I wasn't doing any weightlifting, I became skinnyfat, and I didn't cut until I started lifting.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
If you are working out with weights while doing keto, it won't prevent you from becoming skinny fat?

weights and adequate protein will have you looking right on keto

you have to have a plan to add carbs back slow if you don't wanna wind up where you were.

Most folks I know that did keto diets cut way back on lifting and were total cardio bunnies which is where being skinny fat happens.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Depends.....

Part of "skinny fat" is weight loss revealing a lack of muscle underneath the fat that was loss. If you have a solid base of muscle then lifting on Keto should help spare muscle loss and maintain your look if done correctly.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

Nope it wont as long as your protein intake is good. but best believe doing keto and lifting is a bad combo. Youre gonna not have the maximize energy to get a good workout in due to no carbs. Carbs are a lifters best friend.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nope it wont as long as your protein intake is good. but best believe doing keto and lifting is a bad combo. Youre gonna not have the maximize energy to get a good workout in due to no carbs. Carbs are a lifters best friend.
no its not, Ive been doing since april last year. I swear ya'll just make up stuff

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
4 gallons :leon:
How Drinking More Water Can Help You Lose Weight
Drinking water increases the amount of calories you burn, which is known as resting energy expenditure (4).

In adults, resting energy expenditure has been shown to increase by 24–30% within 10 minutes of drinking water. This lasts at least 60 minutes (5, 6).

Supporting this, one study of overweight and obese children found a 25% increase in resting energy expenditure after drinking cold water (7).

Additionally, both of these studies indicate that drinking 0.5 liters (17 oz) of water results in an extra 23 calories burned. On a yearly basis, that sums up to roughly 17,000 calories — or over 2 kg (4.4 lbs) of fat.
Drinking Water Before Meals Can Reduce Appetite
bottle-of-water.jpg

Some people claim that drinking water before a meal reduces appetite.

There actually seems to be some truth behind this, but almost exclusively in middle-aged and older adults (11).

Studies of older adults have shown that drinking water before each meal may increase weight loss by 2 kg (4.4 lbs) over a 12-week period (4, 11).
the only problem with drinking a lot of water is you'll piss like a racing sea horse. I work outside in the heat, so i drink a shyt ton of water