How to make up for lost time ?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yes!

It's a loop every single day!

I feel hopeless.

I have similar feelings too, but I found that the best thing to do is just ignore those thoughts and forget about it.

If not it kind of turns into a loop, you're so worried about what you didn't do that you keep wasting time thinking about it, then you get upset about that and repeat.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Turning 24 soon.

shyt been hard man.

It's just time is going so fast, I can't believe 2019 is almost here and 2018 felt like 6 months.

It feels like I have to do something everyday or two months will pass and I haven't done anything.

My brother you’re only 24. The world is your oyster. Don’t hold too much against your self. You got time.

My main advice is to be urgent. Just move and evolve continually. Never stop going. Hustle and go hard my man. You got this.

Keep a journal and make a goal for each day. Monitor your progress. Talk to friends who will hold you accountable. It’s hard but you got this breh

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ok I found it.

"Not sure what your physical fitness is like or your age, but if you take diet seriously your body will transform in about 2 months, especially if combined with exercise. it becomes addictive. Consistency is the hard part tho.

I don't mean you'll be leaner or whatever, I mean literally your body will transform. You don't need a year."

How much will your body transform ? What changes?

I've been struggling with this stomach fat for years.

Can I really lose enough weight for it to be noticeable?

I'll be around if it comes back to you.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It wasnt a waste at all if you finish school.i wish i wouldnt have wasted my 20's with numerous women and playing around NOT going to school. You are in good position if you have a degree.And when it comes to women you can always make up for lost time if you choose.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
All I got was an associates that's useless.

Im still in school.

How would I make up the lost time with women ?

Does it look immature when you're older tryna smash hella women ?

It wasnt a waste at all if you finish school.i wish i wouldnt have wasted my 20's with numerous women and playing around NOT going to school. You are in good position if you have a degree.And when it comes to women you can always make up for lost time if you choose.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I feel you. Wasted a lot of time as well. Only thing you can do is focus on the present and pan for the future. You’ll never get time or the past back.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Look at it as a blessing. You know what going through hard shyt and knowing what to do in those situations now is called? Wisdom.

As long as you are making the needed changes for your future you are gucci.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
All I got was an associates that's useless.

Im still in school.

How would I make up the lost time with women ?

Does it look immature when you're older tryna smash hella women ?

It will help get your foot into some places,its more useful than you might think. You will at least be competetive in most markets.
Who cares if it looks immature if thats what you want to do?That might be how you got into this spot of wasting your time in the first place.
Worried about what others want you to do,thats how many people ended up in school doing something they didn't want to do,or end up staying home or local because their family doesn't want them to leave.
Gotta live for yourself,thats how you make up for lost time,because most people aren't doing that. So you are gaining time where others are losing it,if you have that mindset.
If you like being with one woman,do that. It looks immature to be fukking women just to fukk em but thats what most men are doing,so its not like you would stand out..

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No I do want to fukk other women. I hate relationships and can't see myself getting into one ever again unless I get to fukk other women and she stays loyal.

I tried getting a job for many months with my degree and It seems like I'm worse off, no one calls back and I don't see any decent positions even asking for an aa.

U right tho I gotta do what I want.

It will help get your foot into some places,its more useful than you might think. You will at least be competetive in most markets.
Who cares if it looks immature if thats what you want to do?That might be how you got into this spot of wasting your time in the first place.
Worried about what others want you to do,thats how many people ended up in school doing something they didn't want to do,or end up staying home or local because their family doesn't want them to leave.
Gotta live for yourself,thats how you make up for lost time,because most people aren't doing that. So you are gaining time where others are losing it,if you have that mindset.
If you like being with one woman,do that. It looks immature to be fukking women just to fukk em but thats what most men are doing,so its not like you would stand out..

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. The next best time is right now.

Try to be your best today and everyday from here on out. Focus and do what you really want to.

Criticizing yourself (and other people honestly) is useless talk.

Also remember, shortcomings many times are not all your fault, circumstances and the world all play a major part. What you meant through is what was meant to be.

That means everything is validated by hindsight.

Very few people are born with everything going their way. Try to do your best and see what those cards hold.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Ok I found it.

"Not sure what your physical fitness is like or your age, but if you take diet seriously your body will transform in about 2 months, especially if combined with exercise. it becomes addictive. Consistency is the hard part tho.

I don't mean you'll be leaner or whatever, I mean literally your body will transform. You don't need a year."

How much will your body transform ? What changes?

I've been struggling with this stomach fat for years.

Can I really lose enough weight for it to be noticeable?

So I've always been in "pretty good" shape. I've stayed in the gym consistently since I was 18 (I'll be 40 next week) and have always eaten relatively well (definitely drank a lot tho). So I'm a breh who most people would've looked at and said, "Yea, he's in shape."

In 2015 I planned a trip to Cabo with my brother and cousin and decided I wanted to be that nikka on the beach so I changed up my diet. Counted calories, ate extra protein, "good" carbs, and cut alcohol completely.

Within 2 months, my shyt was wild. Shoulders were poppin, abs defined, quads looked like tree trunks, back widened, etc, all from just changing up my diet. I wasn't anywhere near fat before, and I think I probably only dropped maybe 5 lbs, but the change in my body composition was out of this world.

I went from "in shape" to "what kinda gear are you on" at age 37. Just from dieting.

My shyt transformed. :wow:

I should do that again.

Last edited: