How to make up for lost time ?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What was your diet mostly like ?

And you didn't work out that much at all?

shyt I need to take my diet more seriously then.

So I've always been in "pretty good" shape. I've stayed in the gym consistently since I was 18 (I'll be 40 next week) and have always eaten relatively well (definitely drank a lot tho). So I'm a breh who most people would've looked at and said, "Yea, he's in shape."

In 2015 I planned a trip to Cabo with my brother and cousin and decided I wanted to be that nikka on the beach so I changed up my diet. Counted calories, ate extra protein, "good" carbs, and cut alcohol completely.

Within 2 months, my shyt was wild. Shoulders were poppin, abs defined, quads looked like tree trunks, back widened, etc, all from just changing up my diet. I wasn't anywhere near fat before, and I think I probably only dropped maybe 5 lbs, but the change in my body composition was out of this world.

I went from "in shape" to "what kinda gear are you on" at age 37. Just from dieting.

My shyt transformed. :wow:

I should do that again.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
49caa937-3ea3-4b41-84cf-f71bc7316764.jpg

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
What was your diet mostly like ?

And you didn't work out that much at all?

shyt I need to take my diet more seriously then.

I was working out 5x a week during that period, but before that I was working out 3x a week so I attribute the changes almost entirely to diet.

Yea, man. Diet is everything.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Damn man, I'm supposed to be working out 5 times a week too. I work out 3 and my diet is shyt.

U think I can lose my gut in 2 months changing my diet and working out 5 days a week?

I already have a muscular frame, just a gut with a few places of fat.

I was working out 5x a week during that period, but before that I was working out 3x a week so I attribute the changes almost entirely to diet.

Yea, man. Diet is everything.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Damn man, I'm supposed to be working out 5 times a week too. I work out 3 and my diet is shyt.

U think I can lose my gut in 2 months changing my diet and working out 5 days a week?

I already have a muscular frame, just a gut with a few places of fat.

Depends on how much gut we're talking but will absolutely look noticeably better after 2 months if you stick to it, especially if you're already muscular.

Word of warning tho, you gonna get tired of brown rice and chicken breasts but sacrifices must be made if you gonna be that nikka this summer.