How to overcome the laziness feel after marijuana?

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I'm smoking a joint before sleep every night. But the laziness on the other day be over 9000.

I'm trying vitamins pills in the morning but the feeling stand still, compared to when I don't smoke

Ideas?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm smoking a joint before sleep every night. But the laziness on the other day be over 9000.

I'm trying vitamins pills in the morning but the feeling stand still, compared to when I don't smoke

Ideas?

Seems like youre addicted to weed?

Do you exercise

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Seems like youre addicted to weed?

Do you exercise

Well I don't really believe in addiction to marijuana. Not compared to like coke addiction

Yes, I go to gym 4-5 times a week and I play ball like 2-3 times a week. But a couple of months ago I broke my ankle (Bruce Bowen on Steve Francis style) and was off for like 5 weeks doing nothing but smoking all day lol.

Now I'm back to my routine and this laziness feeling are hitting like a mf

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
have you tried not smoking? it's been 1 week since i last smoked and i feel like a king

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well weed amplifies qualities that you already have.

So if you are a lazy person in general, weed will amplify that. If you are a fat fukk who eats junk food, weed will amplify that. If you like watching movies and listening to music, weed will amplify that.

However, if you are feeling tired the next day then you should probably smoke a lighter strand and treat it like food and stop smoking at 9pm. Because just because you are asleep, doesn't mean your body is fully asleep and resting. Similar to how eating too late will cause your digestive system to keep you from getting a full rested night. THC speeds your heart rate up.

Also you can think about different natural herbs that assist your adrenal gland.

Right now I am taking a cocktail of Rhidiola, schisandra, and Ashawagandha root.

I take those 3 days on/4 days off.

I don't even crave coffee anymore and am extremely alert every 5am wake up.

I vaporize oil/smoke marijuana 4 to 7 days/ per week

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this too general of a question for any real advice to be given

what do you mean by laziness? you mean lethargy or are you actually struggling to get shyt done?

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Well weed amplifies qualities that you already have.

So if you are a lazy person in general, weed will amplify that. If you are a fat fukk who eats junk food, weed will amplify that. If you like watching movies and listening to music, weed will amplify that.

However, if you are feeling tired the next day then you should probably smoke a lighter strand and treat it like food and stop smoking at 9pm. Because just because you are asleep, doesn't mean your body is fully asleep and resting. Similar to how eating too late will cause your digestive system to keep you from getting a full rested night. THC speeds your heart rate up.

Also you can think about different natural herbs that assist your adrenal gland.

Right now I am taking a cocktail of Rhidiola, schisandra, and Ashawagandha root.

I take those 3 days on/4 days off.

I don't even crave coffee anymore and am extremely alert every 5am wake up.

I vaporize oil/smoke marijuana 4 to 7 days/ per week

:ohhh:

This amplify thing makes all sense breh

I am naturally a litlle bit lazy so it explains.

I'll look up those herbs you said, thanks. And I've quit coffe a year ago due do stomach problems...

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Whats the actual difference?
you become closer to god. secondly, your body become healthier. i believe smoking just gets you high and there is no real health benefit from it. marijuana is a plant which is meant to be eaten. it says so in the bible.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:ohhh:

This amplify thing makes all sense breh

I am naturally a litlle bit lazy so it explains.

I'll look up those herbs you said, thanks. And I've quit coffe a year ago due do stomach problems...
Honesty breh, if you are lazy or a procrastinator, general rule for weed is to wait until you handle your business that day and then smoke.

Gym, work, School work, then you toke up and have some leisure time.

Definitely research those herbs.

You also might want to consider limiting yourself to weekends.