How to overcome the laziness feel after marijuana?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
:ohhh:

This amplify thing makes all sense breh

I am naturally a litlle bit lazy so it explains.

I'll look up those herbs you said, thanks. And I've quit coffe a year ago due do stomach problems...
Lol it's not that weed amplifies your personality traits per say, but they do amplify whatever mood/vibe you're in prior to smoking.

So if you're smoking before you go to a theme park you probably won't get the lazy high you get from bong rips in a bean bag chair

4fossa

All Star
Daps
this too general of a question for any real advice to be given

what do you mean by laziness? you mean lethargy or are you actually struggling to get shyt done?

Lethargy actually. But I found it funny that I know guys who smokes way more than me and don't hate this sort of problem...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm smoking a joint before sleep every night. But the laziness on the other day be over 9000.

I'm trying vitamins pills in the morning but the feeling stand still, compared to when I don't smoke

Ideas?

Coffee
Some apples
Adderall

And or

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Honesty breh, if you are lazy or a procrastinator, general rule for weed is to wait until you handle your business that day and then smoke.

Gym, work, School work, then you toke up and have some leisure time.

Definitely research those herbs.

You also might want to consider limiting yourself to weekends.

I'll try to get this mindset. Actually I'm trying since I'm back to my routine.

I limited myself for years. But recently I realized how it help me sleeps. I was full of bad/depressive thoughts before sleep, once I started smoking a small joint before sleep I be on some :blessed:

Well, I guess it have pros and cons after all

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Smoke sativas

This.
Don't just hit the weed man and be like "Gimmie wat's poppin, Foo'."
Find out what it is dude has, look it up and find out if it's an Indica or a Sativa strain.
The strain shyt's gonna have you all :mindblown: for a minute but when you chief out on that Sativa shyt that has you all :ooh::ahh::blessed:
You won't be having much problems staying awake afterwards. Save the shyt that makes you feel lazy with that couch lock for when you just want to kick back and chill/cuddle/sleep. You'd have a better chance of getting honest answers to what you smoking, 'cause I swear dudes out here just marketting whatever bullshyt they got from shyt they hear in rap songs and be passing off all kinda false information...so when I cop new shyt, I smoke, mark how it makes me feel and Jar it with a thumbs up or Down so I can know if it hypes you up or fades you out.

Edit* "Stop smoking DIRECTLY before bed too. I did that a few times and woke up with my head detached, shoved in my sock drawer on some bullshyt. It's a comfortably numb feeling but when you gotta wake up to some bullshyt it really ruins that low rattle buzz you get when you smoked real potent shyt the night before and it follows you into the morning like a welcomed hangover"

4fossa

All Star
Daps
you become closer to god. secondly, your body become healthier. i believe smoking just gets you high and there is no real health benefit from it. marijuana is a plant which is meant to be eaten. it says so in the bible.

Wow, never ever heard about it. I thought christians hated every type of drug...

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
you either smoking indicas or smoking weed that has a good amount of THC that has degraded to CBN . Light and air degrades THC>CBN. CBN is responsible for the "couchlock" feeling , its a mild narcotic.

and invest in a vaporizer .

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
if it makes you feel better, jesus was black. he hung out in the ghettos. he tried marijuana. he went to india, nepal, and etc.. watch those youtube videos i posted.. yall should be eating/drinking weed... stop smoking it..

jesus is just a computer program :stopitslime: