The Trump Campaign Paid This Black Man To Go On Social Media To Convince Black Folk Not To Vote

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stay woke Coli....they doubling back with it. Just because you paranoid it don't mean a mufukka ain't out to get you :coffee:

The story’s writer—an employee of the conservative website run by Steve Bannon before he took over Donald Trump’s campaign—spent weeks courting activist Bruce Carter to join Trump’s cause. He approached Carter under the guise of interviewing him. The writer eventually dropped the pretense altogether, signing Carter up for a 10-week blitz aimed at convincing black voters in key states to support the Republican real estate mogul, or simply sit out the election

Bannon’s deployment of the psychological-operations firm Cambridge Analytica in the 2016 campaign drew fresh attention this month, when a former Cambridge employee told a U.S. Senate panel that Bannon tried to use the company to suppress the black vote in key states. Carter’s story shows for the first time how an employee at Bannon’s former news site worked as an off-the-books political operative in the service of a similar goal.

A Twitter account for Trump for Urban Communities was created on Sept. 11. Carter, who by his own admission doesn’t tweet, enlisted a colleague who did social media for Black Men for Bernie to start tweeting on behalf of his new pro-Trump group. The account originally pushed messages on topics familiar to his former audience, including the Flint water crisis, the Dakota Access Pipeline, and Black Lives Matter.

And here's the kicker.....

At each stop, Carter argued that Trump’s business experience would enable him to revive urban neighborhoods in ways Democrats had failed to do. He targeted such places as a barber shop in DeSoto, Tex., a town whose population is 70 percent black.

“So here’s why I’m here,” he begins, according to one video. “Everybody here is voting for Hillary … but let me give you a little history on Hillary. If you understood and saw that Hillary saw young black men as super-predators, would that affect you?” One patron nods his head, acknowledging one of Clinton’s more infamous remarks during her husband’s administration.

The message wasn’t always easy to deliver. People threw rocks at Carter’s Trump van as he steered through low-income housing projects. At one stop in Philadelphia, an elderly man threatened to beat him with a cane. Often, it was impossible to persuade black voters to support a candidate who had strong backing from white nationalist groups. In those cases, he urged them to simply stay home on Election Day.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I agree. They’re using chinese like yourself to make the dems even more insufferable
Not Chinese but I understand why you'd try to distract from the message. I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to go back and forth with you so you can get me banned or the thread bushed. Silence the messenger....you trying to Gary Webb me :ehh:if only I wasn't wise enough to see it :coffee:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Not Chinese but I understand why you'd try to distract from the message. I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to go back and forth with you so you can get me banned or the thread bushed. Silence the messenger....you trying to Gary Webb me :ehh:if only I wasn't wise enough to see it :coffee:
Most anyone gets out of me is 2 replies Chang

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol "suppressing" the black vote means getting 85% of us

With any other group they call it "voter outreach"

Dems basically like "don't you come around here putting these crazy ideas in these negroes heads"

But please stop, I know u lack the awareness to realize what you're doing but you're hurting your cause more than you're helping it. At least @dj-method-x us talking policy.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Lol "suppressing" the black vote means getting 85% of us

With any other group they call it "voter outreach"

Dems basically like "don't you come around here putting these crazy ideas in these negroes heads"

But please stop, I know u lack the awareness to realize what you're doing but you're hurting your cause more than you're helping it. At least @dj-method-x us talking policy.
I'm hurting the cause by telling folk to vote? What's the cause? Black folk losing while the racist Republicans win? Only one side wants black folk not to vote:sas2:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hurting the cause by telling folk to vote? What's the cause? Black folk losing while the racist Republicans win? Only one side wants black folk not to vote:sas2:

Nah you're hurting the cause by suggesting that the only way a black person can possibly have a complaint against the democratic party is if the almighty white man somehow tricked them into it.

Also you're insufferable about it. You've been spamming the board nonstop for an election that's 6 months away.

6 months is plenty of time to come up with a game plan to woo back disaffected black voters. But you're using the same old tired script from 2016 to 2018. That tactic died when the dems started using it against bernie supporters, who we all know had legitimate gripes with the dems.

You think you're helping but people like you are steering the ship towards 2016 part 2