The Trump Campaign Paid This Black Man To Go On Social Media To Convince Black Folk Not To Vote

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah, look on this forum. Its clear that they got folks in here repping whatever telling us who and who not to vote for. Not voting for Trump or Biden. I'm voting for sonic the hedgehog and miles "tails" prower for president/vice president 2020.
I hope you convince Republican voters to follow your lead :coffee:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bytch, dont play that bullshyt with me. I rep nobody but myself, okay. Stop spamming the forums with all this political horseshyt. Enough is enough already. If you're paid by the dnc or rnc or whatever political party that is putting you up on this shyt, then you need to tell them here ain't it. Run your rounds somewhere else.

Daps
Yeah, look on this forum. Its clear that they got folks in here repping whatever telling us who and who not to vote for. Not voting for Trump or Biden. I'm voting for sonic the hedgehog and miles "tails" prower for president/vice president 2020.

:russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
bytch, dont play that bullshyt on me. I rep nobody but myself, okay. Stop spamming the forums with all this political horseshyt. Enough is enough already.
You call me bytch, I call you a cocksucking cumswallower. Thanks for upping my thread and getting disrespectful:mjlol:

You can't outthink me.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Outthink you? :usure: Shut your paid for the dnc ass up.
I'm paid for the DNC? Let's use logic for a second. If black folk follow my lead they lose nothing, if they follow your lead we lose healthcare, pell grants, public housing and food stamps all while helping white racists.

Sounds like you the one working against black folk because they gain nothing by following you but will lose a lot :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm paid for the DNC? Let's use logic for a second. If black folk follow my lead they lose nothing, if they follow your lead we lose healthcare, pell grants, public housing and food stamps all while helping white racists.

Sounds like you the one working against black folk because they gain nothing by following you but will lose a lot :manny:

Notice how this guy basically admitted that hes a dnc operative and has to say that I'm a trump supporter because i disagree with him and his shyt.

Even worse, you dont know what the fukk you're talking about. In fact, you just said some racist shyt on the low. What exactly are you trying to say by the bolded?

Daps

yep. and I didn't even think about it that way but you're right. folks talking that "why vote for Biden", but you're right... say what you wanna say but you're not gonna LOSE anything voting for Biden.

If we vote for Trump, we lose everything you mentioned plus 68,000 ppl in a month and climbing.

Daps
Notice how this guy basically admitted that hes a dnc operative and has to say that I'm a trump supporter because i disagree with him and his shyt.

Even worse, you dont know what the fukk you're talking about.

how is somebody a DNC operative when all we're saying is that folks are dying, 68,000 and climbing, and that this aint' the time to be sitting out an election?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

Even worse, you dont know what the fukk you're talking about.
I don't work for no fukking DNC. My only goal is to get Trump out of office and I'm very transparent about that. Show me one self respecting black person that doesn't want him out of office :coffee: