The Trump Campaign Paid This Black Man To Go On Social Media To Convince Black Folk Not To Vote

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nah you're hurting the cause by suggesting that the only way a black person can possibly have a complaint against the democratic party is if the almighty white man somehow tricked them into it.

Also you're insufferable about it. You've been spamming the board nonstop for an election that's 6 months away.

6 months is plenty of time to come up with a game plan to woo back disaffected black voters. But you're using the same old tired script from 2016 to 2018. That tactic died when the dems started using it against bernie supporters, who we all know had legitimate gripes with the dems.

You think you're helping but people like you are steering the ship towards 2016 part 2
Nah. I already stated 4 ways life will get worse for black folk if Trump wins. It's undeniable facts that life for most black folk will get worse. Making someones life worse ain't helping them.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I don't mean that as a diss to this thread but rather to state that the Joe Biden Genocide thread is a perfect case study of using social media to keep Black folk from voting.
Republicans spend millions to keep black folk from voting....even the biggest c00ns on this board gotta ask themselves why they would do that.

Daps
Republicans spend millions to keep black folk from voting....even the biggest c00ns on this board gotta ask themselves why they would do that.

It's simple. There are studies that note that Republicans benefit when voters stay home.

Voter suppression against black people has been used to elect GOP folks for decades

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
It's simple. There are studies that note that Republicans benefit when voters stay home.

Voter suppression against black people has been used to elect GOP folks for decades
Yep. And they damn sure don't have our best interest in mind if they want to suppress our vote. If they gave a damn about helping us they'd want us to vote.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
full

Daps
All I know is I've seen a lot of, "fukk the Obama family," while simultaneously, "I wouldn't mind four more years of Trump," on The Coli recently. :hubie:

yep. this is MAGA country now. The coli is gonna lose a lot of actual black ppl soon if this keeps up, and this site will become another full on st0rmfr0nt

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how some of these nikkas need to be told agents are at work...

Its dumb obvious what they're doing...

Yeah, look on this forum. Its clear that they got folks in here repping whatever telling us who and who not to vote for. Not voting for Trump or Biden. I'm voting for sonic the hedgehog and miles "tails" prower for president/vice president 2020.