Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Apologies if this is a repost. Explained on an 8th grade level so that most can understand. Goes in on Western Europe and Eastern Europe.

Love how he breaks down the connection of Germanic blood in Western Europe around the 12:00 mark.

One of the full lectures.

Last edited:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Any one have any details on the point he made about South Africa and why Mandela was freed? He stated it was due to the agreement to put SA on the road to freedom and that agreement was a result of the battles fought in the nearby countries and the fear the armies would push into SA not the more popular narrative of the boycotts/sanctions made on SA.

• Dap
Reactions: Fox

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Any one have any details on the point he made about South Africa and why Mandela was freed? He stated it was due to the agreement to put SA on the road to freedom and that agreement was a result of the battles fought in the nearby countries and the fear the armies would push into SA not the more popular narrative of the boycotts/sanctions made on SA.

South Africa was approaching a Zimbabwe like situation if I'm not mistaken, I think the powers that be bamboozled the black South Africans with the release of Mandela. He went in a bomb making black nationalist but came out something a little different. You many want to check into the assassination of Chris Hani and go from there.