And watch Edge's neck crumble to dust
82880624.gif

:blessed: Edge :camby:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edge comes back. Talks about Edgeheads and Edge and Christian goofy sh1t. Reeking of awesomeness and CAC sh1t.

Fukking GOLDBERHG's music hits. Goldberg comes out. Says hey, how the fukk did you even get in the business? I paid my dues on the football field brother! You look like you couldn't beat anyone if it was real, and it is real brother! Goldberg spears him and jackhammers him, then calls out Brock Lesnar for a huge epic match on Survovor Series that draws hundreds of thousands of PPV buys.

Six month run, he feuds with Owens oand puts him over, then faces Miz and wins.

Daps
Rhyno betrays heath slater and brings in his new tag team partner and one half if the tag titles edge .:edgelook:

Heath goes and gets christian.

Tag team TLC match for the tag belts.:edgewise:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Edge comes back. Talks about Edgeheads and Edge and Christian goofy sh1t. Reeking of awesomeness and CAC sh1t.

Fukking GOLDBERHG's music hits. Goldberg comes out. Says hey, how the fukk did you even get in the business? I paid my dues on the football field brother! You look like you couldn't beat anyone if it was real, and it is real brother! Goldberg spears him and jackhammers him, then calls out Brock Lesnar for a huge epic match on Survovor Series that draws hundreds of thousands of PPV buys.

Six month run, he feuds with Owens oand puts him over, then faces Miz and wins.

:laugh:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Edge comes back to raw to promote a movie and hosts a speacial cutting edge. Heel Roman Reigns and newly crowned Universal champ Interrupts coming down to the ring talking shyt about how he's thee guy and has the most dominant finisher of all time (the spear)

Goldberg comes out and Spears Roman. Now Roman is on the run from Goldberg every week.

Edge hosts another cutting edge. He's in the ring and says "Roman reigns says he has the best spear in the business.. I think I know someone who disagrees with that" Goldberg comes out but before he gets to the ring...
Braun Strowman who's been dying for competition blind sides Goldberg setting up Braun Stroman vs Goldberg at the next PPV if GB wins he gets a title shot. (Mind you edge is still on around sometimes doing commentary or backstage doing corny shyt with foley and christian..Pretty much hanging around wwe just getting in more promo for his movie)

Edge is seen with Goldberg before his match giving words of encouragement.
Ref gets knocked out. Roman Reigns Spears Goldberg.................... man in a trench coat and skimask races through the crowd and fukks up reigns and Strowman. Goldberg hits the Jackhammer and wins. Masked man disappears.

They've show a video package for weeks of all of Roman and Goldberg Spears pretty much hyping it up as the battle of the Spears with Edge doing cutting edges with them both.

Royal Rumble Roman Reigns VS Goldberg title on the line. Ref gets knocked out. Usos try to get involved but the Masked man comes out and fights them off along with Goldberg. Now Goldberg has reigns in his sights for the spear. Hits it... has Roman in the air for the Jackhammer (the ref is awake now) and all of a sudden the Masked man lowblows Goldberg. everyone is shocked and confused. The ref throws out the match and this guy continues to beat the shyt out of Goldberg and Reigns... security comes and "arrests" him. The rumble ends with Bodies on the ground

Next night on raw... Goldberg comes out pissed demanding a rematch. Reigns says no so they start brawling. Foley and edge (who's co Gm now not really but him and foley have that goofy comedy relationship) and security come out to try to get a handle on the situation. Gold berg and reigns fukk up security. Spear after spear after spear. Foley channels Mankind and starts screaming like a madman for them to stop.. "since you two like to spear everything in sight we're going to have one more battle of the spears...tonight. and I've appointed a special enforcer who happens to know a thing or two about Spears himself...edge"

Fans are going wild and edge looks shocked. He's seen back stage all right trying to get foley to change his mind saying it's dangerous for him to be out there during a match. Foley reassures him he won't be hurt. EDGE reluctantly agrees.

Fast forward to the main event Roman and Goldberg are putting on a 5 Starr match (somehow) got the fans yelling "this is awesome, let's go Goldberg let's go Roman"

Ref gets knocked out by a Roman reigns spear by mistake. Goldberg hits his own spear. Usos come out.... Edge looks shook... Christian comes out. Edge, Christian and Goldberg fukk up the usos. Reigns Spears Christian. Edge rushes over to check on him. Goldberg Spears Roman again. The ref is up now. Edge is in the corner huddled over Christian making sure he's good. Goldberg taunts and signals for the Jackhammer... (edge is reaching in Christians pocket pulls out a ski mask and puts it on ala daylight the battle rapper) the fans start to go crazy.gold berg doesn't see edge in the ski mask as he has Roman reigns in the air for the Jackhammer... right as Goldberg does the little twirl he does before dropping you...SPEAR from edge in the mask.... crowd is screaming edge is posturing like crazy for the crowd. Roman starts to recover SPEAR!!!!
The crowd is eating this up. Now Christian is awake and they body Goldberg and Reigns with a couple of conchairtos. Christian gets the title and brings it to edge. And the show ends with Edge Wilding out in the ring holding the universal title.

Edge comes out next night on raw with the universal title saying how can we talk about the spear without mentioning the ultimate opportunist? Foley comes out with security saying give up the title, edge runs off through the crowd.

Meanwhile you have a pissed off Goldberg and Reigns. Reigns wants his title Goldberg wants revenge.

Edge shows up weekly with the title taunting them and saying it's his now. He narrowly escapes the cops, Roman and Goldberg on a weekly basis.

Foley comes to his sense and says since I can't get security to make you give that tittle back edge I'm going to put you in a match... triple threat battle of the Spears at wrestlemania with Edge going over with a double Spear.... :manny: I tried :francis:

Sorry it's so long. And sorry for the random paragraph uses and whatever other literary shyt I fukked up